Hey sorry Sang ! I've had my share of mishaps when not in control! Not raising lights not watering , excessive pruning over doing the nutes by mistake
.Its a pain when you get bad results when it's just a matter of a little attention. Don't let it put you off as it has usually worked out once people learn a bit more. I've got my next Telos grow running in similar circumstances that's why I've chosen soil in large containers and bio tabs. Good luck mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad news guys had to pull the bubbas. The mate whos house im using went away on a 4 day trip. He was meant to leave me a key but took it with him.
He said dont worry the res is full, i said there hitting stretch pretty hard did you raise the lights? Whole grow fucking fried had to bin them.
Sorry to anyone who was following the thread
sorry to hear this sang :shrug:

Dam sorry pal, I know how that feels,in fact I've spent all today breaking my bedroom apart and stacking mattress etc around me tent,got a letter from council saying new cladding and windows, coming doing a survey etc, I thought FCK but I ain't pulling it Mrs as kindly agreed to couch it till done, if anyone looks in the room it's just a bomb site looking like it's waiting to be decorated,obviously when they do the window ille just have to turn it off to many plants to lose ille take the risk

Bad news guys had to pull the bubbas. The mate whos house im using went away on a 4 day trip. He was meant to leave me a key but took it with him.
He said dont worry the res is full, i said there hitting stretch pretty hard did you raise the lights? Whole grow fucking fried had to bin them.
Real sorry tobhear that mucker but if anyone can turn it around its yer good self

Dam sorry pal, I know how that feels,in fact I've spent all today breaking my bedroom apart and stacking mattress etc around me tent,got a letter from council saying new cladding and windows, coming doing a survey etc, I thought FCK but I ain't pulling it Mrs as kindly agreed to couch it till done, if anyone looks in the room it's just a bomb site looking like it's waiting to be decorated,obviously when they do the window ille just have to turn it off to many plants to lose ille take the risk
Council wodks in my place really fukt up my grows last year- mofos!!

FFS! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

goodluck mate have some :vibes: to help with stress

Back