Cheers man, yea its a sensor. I can watch temp and humidity from the living room. Its a bit pricey at 35 quid but i like them
I got my new weather station set up today, happily running on Weather Underground. It's somewhere in amongst the pic I've put on my thread of current temps over here. Love that sort of gadget! :thumbsup:

Cheers bud :thumbsup:

Cheers man, yea its a sensor. I can watch temp and humidity from the living room. Its a bit pricey at 35 quid but i like them
View attachment 766630
I got mine fer sweet fa- part of my job is rippin out kitchens n found mine behind an old cupboard- dont look a gift house in the mouth !!its well handy- plants are lookin sweet pal btw

Bad news guys had to pull the bubbas. The mate whos house im using went away on a 4 day trip. He was meant to leave me a key but took it with him.
He said dont worry the res is full, i said there hitting stretch pretty hard did you raise the lights? Whole grow fucking fried had to bin them.
Sorry to anyone who was following the thread

Bad news guys had to pull the bubbas. The mate whos house im using went away on a 4 day trip. He was meant to leave me a key but took it with him.
He said dont worry the res is full, i said there hitting stretch pretty hard did you raise the lights? Whole grow fucking fried had to bin them.
Shit dude not liking that I bet you can't wait till your back in full control again [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I nearly shed a tear reading this Sang!

Back