Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto - Harvested

Good thing your a Trooper ! The fan in the top right hand corner of your one pic, that isn't blowing directly on your girl is it ?

Day 69 - What has left on her,lol

Day 69 (1).jpg

Day 69 (2).jpg
Day 69 (3).jpg

Day 69 (4).jpg
Day 69 (5).jpg

Another 2 to 3 weeks?

Definitely another couple of weeks mate.

Your definitely having some issues with this grow my friend.

1 main issue is the feed levels you've been feeding. 1200ppm is 2.4ec which imo is way to high and have basically overdosed the plant on feed, possibly causing a lock out issue :thumbsup:

I would just feed water until you get your run-off reading around 400ppm/0.8ec then introduce feed back in but at 400/500ppm 0.8-1ec :bong:

Let me know how you get on mate. I'll keep dropping in as you update :thumbsup:

Until next time :bong:

All the best

Mark..

She has back down to 1 EC from the last week and the 1200 ppm was1.8 EC not 2.4 EC. I follow the dosage on Canna website and back down a bit, not full strength. I gave my fruit auto at 1.8 EC when it was in full flowering. I may have to change the dosage by the looks of it.

She has back down to 1 EC from the last week and the 1200 ppm was1.8 EC not 2.4 EC. I follow the dosage on Canna website and back down a bit, not full strength. I gave my fruit auto at 1.8 EC when it was in full flowering. I may have to change the dosage by the looks of it.

It would depend on if the conversion is from ppm(500) or ppm(700)

I was working of the ppm(500) ratio which would be a reading of 2.4 ec from a 1200ppm reading if it's going of the ppm(700) you are correct the ec would be 1.8 from a 1260ppm reading :pass:

1.8 imo is still a little high mate, I tend not to push over 1.6ec and that's after I've gradually increased. I only feed heavy if I know the strain well and know she can take high feed levels from the start :thumbsup:

I'll keep dropping in as you update mate :bong:

All the best

Mark..

This is why I don’t do ppm - leads to confusion. EC is better IMO.

Mephisto girls hate EC. Thinking of your new lady!

I grow mainly Mephisto ......my thoughts....

I start at 0.3 for germ 0.5 early days 0.6 when I top and then raise 0.1 each week till nute burn indications.

That is with a base EC of 0.2 first week then 0.3. I use RO water so buffer with Cal/Mag

If I followed buddahstree grow chart recommendations - I would be at 3+ EC. Same with canna! Been there, done that!

The dosage recommendations are to be diluted . If you over shoot EC add water and cal/mag to dilute.

Using EC my aim is to give the girls as little as possible nute wise! Especially as I drain 20-30 lt a day in excess run off!!!

Edit : I may try 1.1 with CLDC at the weekend .... I get scared when the leaves are a nice green ! Just cannot seem to max the bud yield I want. Stating to think it is space ....

Last edited:
Mephisto girls hate EC. Thinking of your new lady!

I grow mainly Mephisto ......my thoughts....

I start at 0.3 for germ 0.5 early days 0.6 when I top and then raise 0.1 each week till nute burn indications.

That is with a base EC of 0.2 first week then 0.3. I use RO water so buffer with Cal/Mag

If I followed buddahstree grow chart recommendations - I would be at 3+ EC. Same with canna! Been there, done that!

The dosage recommendations are to be diluted . If you over shoot EC add water and cal/mag to dilute.

Using EC my aim is to give the girls as little as possible nute wise! Especially as I drain 20-30 lt a day in excess run off!!!

Edit : I may try 1.1 with CLDC at the weekend .... I get scared when the leaves are a nice green ! Just cannot seem to max the bud yield I want. Stating to think it is space ....
Thanks for thinking of my girl :biggrin: I will keep the EC as you recommend to my 24 Carat and just bought a EC meter, it is on its way :biggrin:

From the Canna chart, the ppm/EC is too high and I thought I kept it below it was good enough but apparently not ,lol

Thanks again for the reply, much appreciated.

Back