Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto - Harvested

It would depend on if the conversion is from ppm(500) or ppm(700)

I was working of the ppm(500) ratio which would be a reading of 2.4 ec from a 1200ppm reading if it's going of the ppm(700) you are correct the ec would be 1.8 from a 1260ppm reading :pass:

1.8 imo is still a little high mate, I tend not to push over 1.6ec and that's after I've gradually increased. I only feed heavy if I know the strain well and know she can take high feed levels from the start :thumbsup:

I'll keep dropping in as you update mate :bong:

All the best

Mark..
Thanks for dropping in again and check on my dying girl,lol

She is strong and still producing, finger crossed she will give me something. Ya, I think I need to back down a bit on the nute, I flush her again today and use the General Hydroponics Flora Kleen, hope you will see some improvement next time you come in. Thanks again Mark :smoking:

Last edited:
Thanks for dropping in again and check on my dying girl,lol

She is strong and still producing, finger crossed she will give me something. Ya, I think I need to back down a bit on the nute, I flush her again today and use the General Hydroponics Flora Kleen, hope you will see some improvement next time you come in. Thanks again Mark :smoking:

How are things going mate since you dropped feed and started the Flora Kleen?

I hope all is well and will look out for your next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark

Day 79 - She is down. After flushing with Flora Kleen (run off of 270ppm), I gave her some nute the next feed with 0.7 EC but the run off was 2.4 EC. It seems the whole thing is just messed up. This is the second time I did a proper flush and seeing her branches are getting more flimsy than ever, and buds were not really fatten up so I decided to chop her before she dies on me completely (most trichs are cloudy ). It's a shame and I have quite a high hope of her, since I have seen @MesaBoogie doing so well, at least to get some nice dense buds and some improvement from my Fruit Auto. Unfortunately, it didn't go as planned and I put her through hell..........Husband agreed to chop her as well,just to put her out of her misery,lol

I chopped off all the branches and left with buds (if I can still call it that,lol), will report the dry weight when they are dry in a few days. She is still very sticky and has quite a lot of sugar leaves.

I noticed there were quite a few of seed sacks on some of the branches, is it normal? I remember I only saw 1 on my Fruit when it was flowering.

Thanks all who have always given me advice and tips, it was much appreciated and have someone for me to run into when shit hits the fan,lol

Lessons to be learnt from this grow:
1) Bubba Kush is strong and can tolerate all those abuses I gave her.
2) Never never never let coco to run dry at all, once it is messed up, very hard to fix it, and it definitely out of my league.

P5110001.jpg

P5110002.jpg

She has been dried for 2 days but they were not too wet when harvested so took a lot quicker. Dry weight - 18g :wall: At least she still gave me something and now in the jar. Very disappointing but I got over it already as I started the germination for the White Cheese yesterday :biggrin::biggrin:

She is not pretty but she did her best and don't laugh at her :smoking:
P5120005.jpg

I noticed there were quite a few of seed sacks on some of the branches, is it normal? I remember I only saw 1 on my Fruit when it was flowering.
yea I think that's normal , as long as they are empty.

I started the germination for the White Cheese yesterday :biggrin::biggrin:
You're gonna love it ! At least I hope so after all my talking it up :smoking:
I've had the most experience growing that plant and she's never given me any troubles. Smooth sailing.
She's never been fussy like BK.

yea I think that's normal , as long as they are empty.

You're gonna love it ! At least I hope so after all my talking it up :smoking:
I've had the most experience growing that plant and she's never given me any troubles. Smooth sailing.
She's never been fussy like BK.
lol, we shall see. The successful Fruit gave a boost of confident, then the Bubba got me disheartened. I am going to use soil for the White Crack with Biotabs, finger crossed for me :biggrin:

She has been dried for 2 days but they were not too wet when harvested so took a lot quicker. Dry weight - 18g :wall: At least she still gave me something and now in the jar. Very disappointing but I got over it already as I started the germination for the White Cheese yesterday :biggrin::biggrin:

She is not pretty but she did her best and don't laugh at her :smoking:
View attachment 1058318

Not the biggest of harvests and looking at the pre harvest shots I would have said more but it's still 18g of home grown medicine and you've learnt a lot from this grow :thumbsup:

Let's call this a learning experience and next time I'm confident you'll do much better :pass:

Remember 1 thing. If you have fun and enjoy the grow and the product produced. Does the end weight really matter?

Your yields will improve as you learn :thumbsup:

We have still enjoyed following this grow along and congratulations on the harvest my friend :bong:

Enjoy :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Not the biggest of harvests and looking at the pre harvest shots I would have said more but it's still 18g of home grown medicine and you've learnt a lot from this grow :thumbsup:

Let's call this a learning experience and next time I'm confident you'll do much better :pass:

Remember 1 thing. If you have fun and enjoy the grow and the product produced. Does the end weight really matter?

Your yields will improve as you learn :thumbsup:

We have still enjoyed following this grow along and congratulations on the harvest my friend :bong:

Enjoy :pass:

All the best

Mark..
Thanks Mark :smoking: I still have 2 more Bubba seeds, I will give a try in the future but too many other strains to try, let me play and learn more first, then I will face the Bubba again :biggrin: Speaking of fun, yes, I did and do,love growing them, I don't think I can stop this addiction now,lol. Husband is very pleased that I have fun and he can have unlimited supply..........if I don't f it up again,lol

Back