Grow Mediums Briman runs the Mephisto Chemdoggin

briman

autopot rocker
Reaction score
Hello all you autopot rockers!:headbang: I decided to run some of Mitch's gear from Mephisto! Chemdoggin to be exact. Looking forward to seeing what I can do with them in the autopots. I finally got around to having the time to clean everything up in the 4 x 4 and decided to take @Hansbricks advice and do straight coco....mostly. I bought 1-50L bag of Canna coco and that was barely enough to fill the pots, so I topped them off with the left over Black Magic coco I had left over from the last grow. Grow room and nutes are as follows...
Tent: GrowLab GL60 4 x 4
Pots: 6.6 gallon autopots/ 2 of em with one rez
Medium: Mostly Canna Coco with Black Magic Coco on top
Nutes: Gonna keep it fairly easy this grow and not try and push these that hard. Advanced Nutrients,
Sensi A & B grow and bloom, Big Bud, Hammerhead PK Booster, Voodoo Juice, Drip Clean, Armour SI, Orca, Hydroguard, Sensizyme.
Water: 4 gallons of tap water, bubbled with a air stone for a minimum of 24 hours.
I dropped 4 beans in rooters and put them on the wifi and within 24 hours, had all 4 up! hearty little ladies and that had to be one of my fastest germs ever. I poked a hole in the coco, sprinkled in some Recharge and dropped the cubes in and they are off and running. I will pick the best out of the 2 in each pot. Today is oficially day 1/week 1!! Nothing to see yet, but will get a few pics up in a couple days. I have 1 panel fired up at 26 inches above the top of the pots. I will do a little bending on these ladies, to try and even out the canopy on em. Lets have some fun!!:cheers:

Side note, I've never seen hammerhead before. Is it one of their older products?
It is not an older product. Their older product had a PK value of 9-18 their new stuff is 4-10, which is better for the plant in flower as a PK booster. :thumbsup:
HammerHead.png

Sorry about the lack of updates!! Been a busy last few weeks! here are my gals at the beginning of week 4 and I raised the leds to the top of the tent, to induce stretch. They are busy little things! temps rock steady at 81*F and RH is at 43%. All is goot and they are on 1 ml per L of sensi grow A&B. On to some pics...
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

Sorry about the lack of updates!! Been a busy last few weeks! here are my gals at the beginning of week 4 and I raised the leds to the top of the tent, to induce stretch. They are busy little things! temps rock steady at 81*F and RH is at 43%. All is goot and they are on 1 ml per L of sensi grow A&B. On to some pics...
View attachment 699838 View attachment 699839 View attachment 699840 View attachment 699841 View attachment 699842
Holy smokes, you went from 4 beans in rooters to these mini monsters. That's some nice growth.

Back