Grow Mediums Briman runs the Mephisto Chemdoggin

Middle of week 9 and these ladies have a few more weeks to mature and plump up. Been busy this grow run! Need to spend more time in the tent, but thats the idea behind the autopots, less time tending, just a simple rez top off!:biggrin: On to some pics...
dsc_0003-jpg.715851

dsc_0004-jpg.715852

dsc_0005-jpg.715853

dsc_0006-jpg.715855

dsc_0007-jpg.715856

They smell like cat piss! Both of them. the carbon filter is working, but here in the next 2-3 weeks it wont work much! I can smell the air coming off the extraction fan and it has that wet/hot/lite canna smell to the extraction. Only other strain I had that smelled that bad was a WOS Afghan Kush Ryder. No sweetness out of these 2 ladies, just pure cat piss funk!:headbang:

No sweetness out of these 2 ladies, just pure cat piss funk!:headbang:

Oh it can make you nauseous... its not a pleasant one!!! you will smell it at your front door very soon maybe even the front walkway to your front door.. Ive been there with this strain!

@The Elvis on my run of sour bubblies by mephisto, there's one that has that semi rotten smell, bit offputting.

yea all of Mephistos gear can stink but its that chemdowg .. I recommend this strain in legal states its not good for a flat/apartment or in the city.. the smell can creep around!!!
everyone's gonna know!!:pass:

Week 10 and I think she has 2 more to go! the Carbon scrubber just took a shit. Woke up this morning and the house smelt like dankness and the wife was less than pleased! I bought a new scrubber and installed it. Looking to get 1 to 2 more weeks out of this grow, but the plants do wreak pretty bad/good!:biggrin: Temps and humidity are steady and the buds are swelling up real nice! On to some pics...
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

Week 10 and I think she has 2 more to go! the Carbon scrubber just took a shit. Woke up this morning and the house smelt like dankness and the wife was less than pleased! I bought a new scrubber and installed it. Looking to get 1 to 2 more weeks out of this grow, but the plants do wreak pretty bad/good!:biggrin: Temps and humidity are steady and the buds are swelling up real nice! On to some pics...
View attachment 719804 View attachment 719805 View attachment 719806 View attachment 719807
I think I can smell it from here. :biggrin:

The smell gets even better after harvest.......... Last I grew them, I ask my lady " Did the cat die?" Them I remembered, we don't have a cat........... WHEW THE STINK! lol! Should call them Shredder 'cause thats what they do to carbon filters lol!

They smell like cat piss! Both of them. the carbon filter is working, but here in the next 2-3 weeks it wont work much! I can smell the air coming off the extraction fan and it has that wet/hot/lite canna smell to the extraction. Only other strain I had that smelled that bad was a WOS Afghan Kush Ryder. No sweetness out of these 2 ladies, just pure cat piss funk!:headbang:

The smell gets even better after harvest.......... Last I grew them, I ask my lady " Did the cat die?" Them I remembered, we don't have a cat........... WHEW THE STINK! lol! Should call them Shredder 'cause thats what they do to carbon filters lol!

liking the new sig pop, too true bro only flush the toilet ha ha ha

Week 11 and harvesting these gals! The Shredder is right! I ended up putting a brand new Phresh filter in the tent last week and these 2 girls ate it for breakfast! Ona to the rescue! I should have let these gals go another week, but the wife says they have to go! Looking forward to the cure and concentrates on these ladies! taking them down in a few, after the update. Love these plants, but that funk is something to be desired! Dnot get me wrong, I love it...the wife....not so much! On to final plant pics and we will call this journal a wrap. I have Dutch Passion Cinderella Jack Auto and Night Queen up next. I am going to drop down to the smaller autopot in my 3 x 3, I think I can do just as well, harvest wise, in the smaller pots, but we shall see! enjoy and Thanks to you all for watching! On to some pics...
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

Back