Blue Bud

Diesel berry sounds great

I'm looking forward to the blue acid cross the most. As well as these f2s. The diesel berry looks weird trying to fill out late with some stringiness that keeps happening to me; plants that don't want to finish and really ugly stringy fox tails. I'm starting to think my cob rig is over powering the room :baked::deadhorse::hothot:

I maxed the light out, I'm going to start topping and training these big girls if I have to; save me from the potential of bud rot those huge colas can have.

I'm smell and taste testing the last batch and collecting my new crosses carefully. I have 2 out of 6 f2 mothers cut and dried I liked these because they terminated the earliest, but they were also the smallest so I can't tell if that's a pointless attribute; maybe they just ran out of energy or maybe they were being cooperative and terminating. Kind of difficult to read a seed crop.

Attachments

• 1564197330698172672397.jpg
    1564197330698172672397.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 1564197635479791123890.jpg
    1564197635479791123890.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 70
Blue bud f1 male I pulled out before he could nut, this way I won't get any mix ups with my cookies crosses. Rather use an f2 male or work towards f3s before starting any new lines from this strain.

The purps and terps seedlings are moving into maturity and I have one female so far, no purps yet but I expect an early fade from green to purple.

Smoking on the blood bud now and it's got that musky toothpaste thing that I like going on. I am sadly dropping the line it's too larfy for me and I've seen nanners, I'm not sure the purps and terps can out perform it or not.

The sour Mellon mass is shaping up nice, I will have an early harvest of seeds and the buds are forming well with the seeds mostly developing in the preflower.

Also the sweet gelato is frosty as hell and got the same cookie male pollen in her. You can see her in my thread in the sweet seeds forum.

Last edited:
Blue bud f1 male I pulled out before he could nut, this way I won't get any mix ups with my cookies crosses. Rather use an f2 male or work towards f3s before starting any new lines from this strain.

The purps and terps seedlings are moving into maturity and I have one female so far, no purps yet but I expect an early fade from green to purple.

Smoking on the blood bud now and it's got that musky toothpaste thing that I like going on. I am sadly dropping the line it's too larfy for me and I've seen nanners, I'm not sure the purps and terps can out perform it or not.

The sour Mellon mass is shaping up nice, I will have an early harvest if seeds and the buds are forming well with the seeds mostly developing in the preflower.

Also the sweet gelato is frosty as hell and got the same cookie male pollen in her. You can see her in my thread in the sweet seeds forum.
I guess I need to cruise the sweets thread too! It's all sounding good K

The diesel berry is becoming more promising as it's branches start to turn over from the wieght of its giant buds. I've been postponing it's harvest for a while now. It's still going strong I think, maybe tomorrow. :smoking:

Seedlings from fastbuds blackberry i made with my last blue bud pollen chucking round. These took a while to get started, I think the blue bud may have added a week of veg time.
15648650071641555951757.jpg

I don't know if I mentioned this already or not but here's one of the blood bud pheno that hermied. It's good smoke but I won't be working this line any longer.
15648640013421652822301.jpg

The most developed purps and terps has it's first lick of purple that's hard to pick up with my camera but it's there. It doesn't show immediately, which I think is nice because it fades to purple petty damn quick just like the blood bud did. I have 3 that I'm going to flower and we'll see how they do; no issues with them so far.
1565565495737549642435.jpg

The most developed purps and terps has it's first lick of purple that's hard to pick up with my camera but it's there. It doesn't show immediately, which I think is nice because it fades to purple petty damn quick just like the blood bud did. I have 3 that I'm going to flower and we'll see how they do; no issues with them so far.
View attachment 1089193
Nice fat pistils and lots of frost!

Back