Blue Bud

Blood bud girls ready for their flower phase . there's one more but i might end up culling it, we'll see.

Attachments

• 15544584907371564291068.jpg
    15544584907371564291068.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 1554458578174674876080.jpg
    1554458578174674876080.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 104
  • 1554458672502396728488.jpg
    1554458672502396728488.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 100
Blood bud girls stretched out with buds half set.

Attachments

• 1556855226200-610361705.jpg
    1556855226200-610361705.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 118
Not sure if these f2 and bx seeds will be what i want or not but there are some cool side projects forming i have a new blue bud cross with blue acid and the female is really impressing me, i love the russian auto flower genetics from kalashnikov, i just hope the male selection is good; this round didnt yield many males, i didnt have a large stock to pick through but felt better about having an obvious choice to make instead of a complex one.

Im also growing the only valid seed ive been able to locate so far from my choice girl scout cookie plant and i expect it to be the feminized deep blue c f2 cross. Id like to follow up with the sour blues project im planning where i will grow a green crack from fast buds next to a set of sour blues from mephisto and hopefully create f2s and bx style f1s [sour greens]; the sour blues has some lineage to green crack but mephisto took it towards an extreme indica strain, so i want to dail back the indica with more green crack, praying the green crack seed I have is a winner or the potential for this seed line is going to take a hit. The black berry, this rounds fast buds freebie, is fully pollenated with reg seeds from my blue bud male. Im just letting it happen for now, this male is about to come down.

It looks like there's only one valid seed, it haddent set root into the soil so i decided to set it and im not sure how happy it is, it hasnt changed and am fearing the worst.:coco:
1559115972618-451826438.jpg

Last edited:
My seedling survived. The blue buds are developing, one in a large pot vegged out to be a tall and narrow tower. Maybe a uncommon sativa pheno. There are a few different blue berry interpretations to choose from this round. Just gotta let these girls coast out for the rest of the month to mature the seed harvest. The girls are drinking lots of water, its hard to keep up with them. The blood bud girls got a little fried but should still make it to the end. A few blue bud girls are sharing pots because so many of my seedlings survived that round and then ended up being females. I wanted to let as many females as possible develop f2s in hopes of being able to find the best version in the after math.

Got some fancy breeder seeds in a strong starter mix I have been letting rest for at least a week hopefully. Two of each strain, the last of each pack, sour Mellon mass, sweet gelato and lavender. Going to hopefully reverse the gsc cross to self it and pollinate the coming crop with another round of fem seeds.

We have two gelato and a sour melon mass successfully transplanted from their starter cups to their final pots. Not sure how well I will do with them, they aren't looking bad.

Kinda failed at starting the last batch of blue buds, I got one for sure, there were a couple of my seeds that came up root first this round, the one I flipped didn't make it, there's another that I tried flipping today and I'm waiting to find out how it does.

Looks like one of each survived from the two strains I started, the last of my blue bud seeds and the mamba negra cbc from blimburn. I was thinking about crossing them and having a cbd version of the blue bud. Might have to start another pack if this really panned out that poorly. I have a tonic Ryder cbd pack from world of seeds I've been dying to try.

Now I have a few new crosses with the blue bud; one sweet gelato, two diesel berry and a blue acid auto. As well as 6 f2 selections. There are some of my newer crosses in there too that got pollinated, I might give them funny names and give them away as promo seeds.

Now I have a male from the girl scout cookies I grew that is frosting up pretty early and I want to save pollen from it because its one of a kind but I don't have any solid females to work with right now.

Attachments

• 15626225839921036876855.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 91
I started some of the new blue bud crosses some f2. I'll start more seeds when this round shows it's males and I'm ready to pull them and free up pots. I've got some seeds from my cookie male forming in the sour Mellon mass and gelatos. Sour Mellon mass is in the big yellow pot this round with my taller gelato behind it in the protein keg. To the right is the diesel berry towering and stacked, packed with seeds.
1563621240247751947251.jpg

Back