Blue Bud

The mystery girl is a [shot adrenaline x red libanon] x blood bud; its got a distinct smell and its full of fem seeds from my liba cheese. Lots of fem seeds from my liba-cheese sts getting out of hand. Looks like royal red is going to produce pollen and i havent had to spray anymore.

Attachments

• 1540626486868328702347.jpg
    1540626486868328702347.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 74
That look nice!

I really love the shot adrenaline terps, I hope they remain present in my mystery fems.

I'll transplant my seedlings asap so they can blow up proper.

Im looking forward to a more successful germination on my next seed starting round. For now Im happy with what I've got.

Looking forward to seeing the next pics!

Im losing some seeds to mice. My seedlings got chewed up a bit along with the cobra seeds i recently harvested. Maybe 25 seeds and light damage to 2 seedlings. Mouse is dead now, it finally found the mouse trap. Everything should be cool now, im going to be careful not to leave loose seeds out to dry in the open.

Ive gotta start up some of the reg seeds i made to see how my males did. Im going to do a run of f2s, the blood bud and liba cheese both have a small number of f2 seeds i made messing around.

The seedlings are growing slow and budding plants are winding down as they mature my fem seeds. Ill have some pictures of the different strains as they come to a finish.

Ill be pulling, the liba-cheese first followed by the sour blue and acid blue then the speedy booms, royal red and blue cheese will come down, followed by the sour mellon mass. Over the next month and a half ill be working the new seedlings into the room as i pull these old gals to dry.

I just saw the culprit mouse and im hoping it finds the trap i set, im pretty sure it just snuck into my grow space. :/

Edit;
I followed the damn thing and jumped on it but it survived. Ive almost got these things out of here...

Last edited:
Back