Sours blues x ?bluebudxbloodyskunk?
From left to right

Attachments

• 1537551011605-329965191.jpg
    1537551011605-329965191.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
:headbang: new babies!

2 speedy boom phenos, ones growing fast with small leaves and the other a bit slower and more compact with larger leaves.

Mystery is a little girl now. Im kinda glad it stayed so small i was just mildly curious and im having fun with her.

Sour mellon mass is healthy and i am training her, which i have been avoiding on most plants but this one seemed like it wouldnt mind.

Sour Blues is fading fast, i really hope it turns out better than the deep blue c which also faded too soon. Not sure what im doing wrong with my mephistos, they either need less lumens or more nutes.

The sour blues x blood bud male is healthy and producing plenty of pollen.

Last edited:
Just dropped a dinamed cbd auto and sweet nurse auto cbd into water and im hoping to do a bang up job with them and use them as entries in future monthly contests around here.

Last edited:
Springtails are jumping on the seeds as soon as they touch the soil. They might have survived if I let them unravel a bit more before planting them. No dice though, im going to try again with fresh soil; i have more of the sweet nurse and lavender.

My sour mellon mass is in preflower, stretching a bit, but looking prime. The rest of the plants from this round are fine but not standing out as much to me. I like the smaller speedy boom for some reason, it has to compete with the mystery seed and its more sativa looking sister.

Sour
1539069953330-1862938131.jpg

Speedy booms
1539070113114-772905778.jpg

Mystery girl
1539070285665-1832522463.jpg

New batch of 3 sweet nurse cbd coming up, 2 deep blue c f2 and 7 of my northern bud x blood bud. That last one is [northern auto x blue bud] x [bloody skunk x blue bud], there are 7 seeds and im sprouting them all. I want to see if any still have the magic that the northern auto had when i started growing it.

Most of the seeds have split, the smaller mephisto seed looks to be having some trouble. Im going to get them into plugs of fresh starter soil now and they should all be up in a few days.

Also i see some purple at the base of the male pollen sacks of my sour blue x blood bud, the color is bleeding in now. The colors come on slowly like the blue bud got its coloration in an early fade.

One of each strain has risen. Today will be day one for them [22nd].

I split a shell for one of my northern autos that needed help. Most of the seeds have anchored and are ready to rise, the cold is slowing things down possibly.

Last edited:
I dont know how to feel about the sour mellon mass, i think im going to let this one be sensi and check the other two seeds i have of this strain for potential along side my liba-cheese x royal red regs i only found 4 of.

My little seedlings are really struggling :c

Im warming my space up a bit, im going to get things right.

Back