Blue Bud

Turns out i dont have thrips i have spider mites and the bugs i had seen were actually preditory mites from my last run in. I had to cut down my red libanon x snow white male because he got the mites bad and i sterilized problematic area with denatured alchohal spray i made. I also had to harvest the blue bud testers i had around my shot adrenaline x red libanon. A couple of those had it bad as well. They were all in the same pot so its looking grim. I collected pollen from my male with a little screen and a gram jar, now in my freezer, we'll see how long it can keep for.

I hate to hear about the bugs. Hopefully the pollen will last long enough to find a nice girl to knock up!

That pollen made seeds that are ripening up now. I have my males running train on the one shot adrenaline x red libanon.

I cleaned my norther auto cross and ended up with 6 more small seeds, the first once i planted didnt make it so im glad I get another chance.

Blimburns [Mamba Negra x Tangie auto] x [bloody skunk x blue bud] f1 reg stock.

Attachments

• 1536176290822-888490741.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
I tried the nematodes, seemed to work with one treatment.
And i lied i did get some thrips, i got rid of the mites, working on keeping thrips and mealys at bay. [emoji106]

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

My plants are beggining to preflower. Good timing too because some of the red libanon f1s were not budding.

The next round is sprouting in soil, 2 speed boom auto from kanabia, 2 monster mash from exotic seeds, and a lavender auto from cbd seeds.

Speedy booms are doing well. I have an auto mellon mass now and 2 sweet nurse cbd coming up. I dont think my lavender seed made it, i didnt presoak it so im being patient.

I dont always presoak, it definitely takes a couple days longer.

The sweet nurse had their root tips die off; i think they are done. I will get a round of cbd bud started soon. I am working with a friends outdoor harvest of some photo period cbd buds. I have been using one of those corded shower heads to wash my flowering plants off as well these outdoor buds and things have come out very clean and dried out just fine. I had a couple plants quarentiened that i brought back into my room after a shower. One has spider mites and one had thrips. Im going to spray my girls in preflower with neem before they start budding and i have fly strips to try and combat the thrips.

Back