Dutch Passion Blackberry Kush Auto (Hempy)

Got my attention bro I'll be following along, good choice in beans I almost got these but then chose the Auto mazar from dutch passion instead. I've smoke the photo period black berry kush and it was by far one of the most devastating sedative high I've ever had.

Got my attention bro I'll be following along, good choice in beans I almost got these but then chose the Auto mazar from dutch passion instead. I've smoke the photo period black berry kush and it was by far one of the most devastating sedative high I've ever had.
Ya it's my last seed of it so I was like I gotta make this one really count lol. Yeah I really like this strain can get some good sleeping done lol I use it late night to crash hard . I myself am more of a indica smoker I find sativas at time get me thinking to much and I like to puff to relax.

Ya it's my last seed of it so I was like I gotta make this one really count lol. Yeah I really like this strain can get some good sleeping done lol I use it late night to crash hard . I myself am more of a indica smoker I find sativas at time get me thinking to much and I like to puff to relax.
I'm really thinking about trying the gsc from fast buds like you are :)

Same here man, got some kush that knocks me out right now. I myself am a heavy kush smoker.. not sure why I'm not growing it lol :pass:

20161210_235202.jpg

Couple of different nugs in that jar also

Same here man, got some kush that knocks me out right now. I myself am a heavy kush smoker.. not sure why I'm not growing it lol :pass:

View attachment 670952

Couple of different nugs in that jar also
Lol I'd pass that to the left hand side lol
Yeah I know it's over stated kush this kush that but that is a great smoke. I currently have 7kinds of bud and 9kinds of full melt bubble to puff down lol

I ran the auto Mazar about four years ago had one pheno that was super big and than one that was super short and stacked nodes super close :)

Here's a quick little update BBK Auto is a monster and is really taking off. She's drinking 4-5liters a day with little to no run off. She's starting to take off and has little buds forming :)

Back