Dutch Passion Blackberry Kush Auto (Hempy)

IMG_0988.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG
IMG_0995.JPG
IMG_0997.PNG
IMG_1015.JPG
IMG_1018.JPG
IMG_0998.PNG
So today the blackberry kush auto was hung up . I cut her into branches and hung them in my little 2x2 Dr60 with a fan circulating but not hitting them at all. I took a few pics of her before she was chopped . Next up date I will do a total dry weight and show nugs, do smoke report and show of the some bubble hash. Thanks for liking the posts and following along with me .

She was so sticky I had to constantly had to keep stopping and taking a razor across the scissors to stop them from being stuck together ... when I'd pull them apart it sounded like they where glued lol ... I'm use to sticky but that seemed to be quick abit more sticky ... not sure if it was that pheno or the fact I added terpanator to my feeding schedule .

She was so sticky I had to constantly had to keep stopping and taking a razor across the scissors to stop them from being stuck together ... when I'd pull them apart it sounded like they where glued lol ... I'm use to sticky but that seemed to be quick abit more sticky ... not sure if it was that pheno or the fact I added terpanator to my feeding schedule .
terpinator is great man!

Back