Dutch Passion Blackberry Kush Auto (Hempy)

IMG_0828.JPG
IMG_0829.JPG
IMG_0830.JPG
IMG_0831.JPG
IMG_0834.JPG
IMG_0834.JPG
IMG_0835.JPG
IMG_0835.JPG
IMG_0838.JPG
Here's another update on the BBK (auto) she's doing good no troubles so far. I just started giving her over drive . I usaslly end up giving it to late so I don't get many feeds of it in . So I wanted to make sure I got it in time to really see what it can do. I figure she's got about a month left. So in and around two weeks I'm going to lay off the food and just give her straight un ph'd tap water.

Hi Im loving this thread, you have an amazing beauty there well done :) Just a quick question. Have I understood you right, you will be stopping feeding and using straight tap water with out balancing the ph for the last two weeks? I understand the flushing process but is it ok without balancing the ph then?

Hi Im loving this thread, you have an amazing beauty there well done :) Just a quick question. Have I understood you right, you will be stopping feeding and using straight tap water with out balancing the ph for the last two weeks? I understand the flushing process but is it ok without balancing the ph then?
I've read lots of people's options and theory's on that matter. From my own personal experience I don't notice a difference . I have tried both ways with the same cuts and there was no noticeable difference. So ya that's how I do it un ph'd tap water last 10-14 days.

Not sure I should take more fans of down near bottom buds .... also wounded if I should hook up a scrog screen I bought few months back that I'm yet to use lol.... all let the afn family guide me lol

Back