New Grower Black Stone Grow (LED in Coco) by AeonSophia

Yeah I was really excited to see some purple and black showing up, and I'm thinking a lot of the color changing has yet to come.

I think my studying payed off, because I definitely could have messed up more than I did.

Do you have a grow journal?
They look amazing, so luscious I can't wait to see the finished product. I also think your studying paid off especially with plants looking as healthy as yours are . I will admit I kind of rushed into mine, I'd been planning it for a while but when I found out I was loosing my job I spent any spare funds on getting my garden started (it's for my own personal use, I suffer from anxiety and I have a slight eating disorder) so I didn't do as much research as I'd of liked to but I have been doing research on growing for the past ten years on and off so I had a pretty good idea of what to do and what not to do but I'm always learning new things especially off this site, in honesty I barely done any research on growing media so I grabbed coco because I know a friend used to use it.
Yeah I have a journal running at the minute, here's the link-
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/my-first-auto-grow.57682/#post-1342572

Super late, but I just got caught up on this one!

Man. What a journey you've had... Really good to see you pick yourself up (or your plants hehe) when you face problems and go right back into it with improvement. I'm glad things seemed to have stabilized for you in your life a bit. The results speak for themself, you've done a great job!

Gentle...
:slap:

Last edited:
This grow has gotten serious. The pics are flat amazing. Do you plan on a dark period before harvest? It would be interesting to see the difference in color changes.

Have ya a slappity slap. I'll be sure to come back for more.

Awesome grow. Sending:vibes: your way. That BS is looking awesome hopefully mine will color up like that.
I don't think it was covered but on my first grow I treated it more like one would grow in soil, by watering when pot is dry. My second grow I started feeding daily once roots were established and then multiple time a day and what a difference it makes. The more often you feed in coco the better. Once the roots are established it really is hard to over water.
@jingo got me hip to that, and what a difference it really made.
Awesome work and :slap:
Keep up the good work.

They look amazing, so luscious I can't wait to see the finished product. I also think your studying paid off especially with plants looking as healthy as yours are . I will admit I kind of rushed into mine, I'd been planning it for a while but when I found out I was loosing my job I spent any spare funds on getting my garden started (it's for my own personal use, I suffer from anxiety and I have a slight eating disorder) so I didn't do as much research as I'd of liked to but I have been doing research on growing for the past ten years on and off so I had a pretty good idea of what to do and what not to do but I'm always learning new things especially off this site, in honesty I barely done any research on growing media so I grabbed coco because I know a friend used to use it.
Yeah I have a journal running at the minute, here's the link-
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/my-first-auto-grow.57682/#post-1342572

Thank you. I can hardly wait to see the harvest either. Thankfully it's getting pretty close now.
Hey 10 years on and off adds up.
Cool I'll chech out your grow.

Last edited:
Super late, but I just got caught up on this one!

Man. What a journey you've had... Really good to see you pick yourself up (or your plants hehe) when you face problems and go right back into it with improvement. I'm glad things seemed to have stabilized for you in your life a bit. The results speak for themself, you've done a great job!

Gentle...
:slap:

Thank you. Yeah, things are going pretty smoothly now, and it feels amazing to have a few plants growing so well finally.

This grow has gotten serious. The pics are flat amazing. Do you plan on a dark period before harvest? It would be interesting to see the difference in color changes.

Have ya a slappity slap. I'll be sure to come back for more.

I'm so stoked on this macro lense. I got it mostly to look at the trichomes, but the pictures look so awesome.
I want to give it some dark at the end, and maybe some cold, but I need to figure out a good place to put it, since the other plants will still need light.

Thanks a lot.

Awesome grow. Sending:vibes: your way. That BS is looking awesome hopefully mine will color up like that.
I don't think it was covered but on my first grow I treated it more like one would grow in soil, by watering when pot is dry. My second grow I started feeding daily once roots were established and then multiple time a day and what a difference it makes. The more often you feed in coco the better. Once the roots are established it really is hard to over water.
@jingo got me hip to that, and what a difference it really made.
Awesome work and :slap:
Keep up the good work.

I've been doing it every other day, but it would be interesting to experiment with more frequent watering. Mostly it just sounds like a lot more work, but it might be worth it. Thanks for the rep and kind words.

Back