New Grower Black Stone Grow (LED in Coco) by AeonSophia

Awesome grow and great job for a first timer! [emoji106] [emoji2] [emoji122] [emoji122]

@Starbreaker

Another girl growing! [emoji121] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thank you! There have been many rough patches, but I'm amazed how well it's going and how good the plants look.

Black Stone 1 is getting nice and fat. I've done some slight LST recently to make sure the colas aren't too close, and a good amount of defoliation to get more light to the buds and more airflow. I took off some of the bigger lower leaves and a lot from the center of the plant, as well as any leaves that were overlapping too much or blocking light from getting to lower parts. There are plenty of people against defoliation, but I would say they are definitely wrong, especially when it comes to such a bushy little plant that's been tied down. I noticed huge improvements on the leaves and buds that were exposed to more light through defoliation, just in a matter of days.

20170307_044154-1.jpg
20170307_044337.jpg
20170307_044719-1.jpg
20170307_044556-1.jpg
20170307_045535-1.jpg
20170307_045947-1.jpg

Last edited:
Loving those pictures she looks amazing her colours are mesmerising and she's frosty as ever I can't wait to see the finished product, I've been quietly following this thread for a while now and you certainly know your stuff, I'm a new grower myself currently on my first ever grow, I'm also using coco.

You have done a great job on the black stone, she is beautiful. I can't wait to see how the colas bulk up! I think defoliation helps a lot more than it hurts.

Loving those pictures she looks amazing her colours are mesmerising and she's frosty as ever I can't wait to see the finished product, I've been quietly following this thread for a while now and you certainly know your stuff, I'm a new grower myself currently on my first ever grow, I'm also using coco.

Yeah I was really excited to see some purple and black showing up, and I'm thinking a lot of the color changing has yet to come.

I think my studying payed off, because I definitely could have messed up more than I did.

Do you have a grow journal?

You have done a great job on the black stone, she is beautiful. I can't wait to see how the colas bulk up! I think defoliation helps a lot more than it hurts.

Thank you. I'm excited to see how big the buds get too. There are lots of colas with a fairly even canopy, so I'm expecting to see lots of big buds.

Back