Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Timber!

One to go [emoji3]

1a20292bde75290d487c23c66ff320cc.jpg
dude is that a Nordic B tattoo??

dude is that a Nordic B tattoo??

There’s a Bear and then some Nordic runes mate, yeah. Few other bits and bobs dotted around elsewhere too! All hand poke. No nasty machines!

The runes are to do with growing [emoji106]

The rest are hippy / raving symbols of various sorts. And on the subject of that, I went raving at the weekend! Free rave on the beach. Psy-trance. Just like the 90s it was. Awesome.

The rest are hippy / raving symbols of various sorts. And on the subject of that, I went raving at the weekend! Free rave on the beach. Psy-trance. Just like the 90s it was. Awesome.

Please do tell :smoking:. I was just planning my summer festival schedule - 3 of them psy-trance, 1 alternative :crying:.

Please do tell :smoking:. I was just planning my summer festival schedule - 3 of them psy-trance, 1 alternative :crying:.

This was a local sound system doing a small illegal party on the beach mate. They happen regularly apparently but you have to be invited. I was lucky enough to get in with someone who knows them. Hoping to have a bit of a spin at one of their future events [emoji3]

It was so good to hear loud amplified psytrance mate! Love it. I may have “enhanced” the experience somewhat [emoji23]

This was a local sound system doing a small illegal party on the beach mate. They happen regularly apparently but you have to be invited. I was lucky enough to get in with someone who knows them. Hoping to have a bit of a spin at one of their future events [emoji3]

It was so good to hear loud amplified psytrance mate! Love it. I may have “enhanced” the experience somewhat [emoji23]

Noooice, that's what I'm talking about :d5:. Beach raves are the best dude :bow:. And yeah, you haven't heard psytrance until at least a 5kW soundsystem is blasting in your face :crying:.

Noooice, that's what I'm talking about :d5:. Beach raves are the best dude :bow:. And yeah, you haven't heard psytrance until at least a 5kW soundsystem is blasting in your face :crying:.

Dude there was one DJ at about 2am who was properly havin it. All his tunes had that super hard edge to them, really testing the sound system. Nice. I was buzzing like a goodun [emoji106]

Dude there was one DJ at about 2am who was properly havin it. All his tunes had that super hard edge to them, really testing the sound system. Nice. I was buzzing like a goodun [emoji106]

Right on :doc1:. Today I'm really excited about summer and I wanna go raaaaaaving, haven't had a proper blast in a while.

There’s a Bear and then some Nordic runes mate, yeah. Few other bits and bobs dotted around elsewhere too! All hand poke. No nasty machines!

The runes are to do with growing [emoji106]

proud owner of one myself dude :d5::vibe:
IMG_20180611_162415.jpg

Back