Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Had some killer roots on the first Gorilla OG to come down. Biotabs Mycotrex doing its thing, along with some root juice [emoji106]

7a4d653ecfa86328bc813b03c662949c.jpg

Have smoked a couple of joints of it too. Nice [emoji3]

Will do a smoke report when it’s cured a little.

Untrimmed so far but you can see the frost [emoji106][emoji3]

7900363f334f42495d74ccdbcdf831cd.jpg

I can't get enough of Biotabs roots dude, every time I harvest a plant it's like a little surprise to pull her out of the pot and see those MASSIVE roots :bow:. Beautiful white colors on those too.

I can't get enough of Biotabs roots dude, every time I harvest a plant it's like a little surprise to pull her out of the pot and see those MASSIVE roots :bow:. Beautiful white colors on those too.

Awesome the old Tabs aren't they dude! You can't argue with results! And thanks buddy, I appreciate your kind words :thumbsup:

Just been chatting to a lovely woman on Tinder :crying:

VW camper, bit of a hippy, festival goer :thumbsup:

Here we go again :crying::crying::crying:

GOG2 is getting seriously FAAAAAAT! Her colas ARE swelling and building, so I'm happy with her. Reckon she's gonna be a good yielder.

And GOG3 is still just expanding with bud sites everywhere! She could produce a really cracking yield if she has time. Trouble is my house move has been bought forward a little. To next week! :yoinks:

I have an overlap with both flats for a week, so hopefully the two weeks MAXIMUM she has left will be enough.

Awesome the old Tabs aren't they dude! You can't argue with results! And thanks buddy, I appreciate your kind words :thumbsup:

Just been chatting to a lovely woman on Tinder :crying:

VW camper, bit of a hippy, festival goer :thumbsup:

Here we go again :crying::crying::crying:

:crying:

Well, it's festival season ain't it, you need a partner :smoking:.

Back