Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Well these Gorillas had better hurry up and finish as it looks like I may be moving in 3 weeks! After loosing a cat (run over), I decided it's time to move. So busy round here. Great cover for growing as there's always something going on for distraction, crap for a relaxed life.

So Gorilla, get the feck on with it, your days are numbered :crying:

Well these Gorillas had better hurry up and finish as it looks like I may be moving in 3 weeks! After loosing a cat (run over), I decided it's time to move. So busy round here. Great cover for growing as there's always something going on for distraction, crap for a relaxed life.

So Gorilla, get the feck on with it, your days are numbered :crying:
Hey mate if there's anything I can do to help out, drop me a pm :bighug:

Hey mate if there's anything I can do to help out, drop me a pm :bighug:

Thanks mate. I almost asked you if you wanted to be surrogate mum to a revegging DiscoBiscuit, but the logistics would be too much hassle! Also going to be super busy now as not only do the Gorillas have to finish in 3 weeks but I have to pack up my life and move it! :crying:

Also, great timing, I started a t shirt design and print business with a mate yesterday. Perfecto :crying:

What's the company called, Trotters Independent Traders :smoking:?

Haha. Haven't decided yet mate. Got a good possibility but if I said it my location would be very obvious! I live somewhere where alternative clothing with alternative messages is very popular.

The first ShortStuff Gorilla OG is down and looking pretty darn good! Frosty and sticky as hell. Really big fat dense buds.

I love this strain [emoji106]

e2d4e3ff46fb812b4715ebbe20bda811.jpg

dd8a32b09f4fd616a64ee93ffc66bea5.jpg

1b7394c55e4627411ff60d44ef4d9191.jpg

69 days from germination. Slightly quicker than the photos I also grew! [emoji23]

Back