Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

proud owner of one myself dude :d5::vibe:View attachment 917409

Nice man. I’m starting to get a little covered in them and still have loads more I want. I had a spiral on my arm last week which went down well with the trippers at the rave [emoji23]

Nice man. I’m starting to get a little covered in them and still have loads more I want. I had a spiral on my arm last week which went down well with the trippers at the rave [emoji23]
man I havent been to a rave for years haha.....a mate of mine sends me a cd he has done every now and then.....I think he is doin ok at it too...tattoos are addictive dude lol:pass:

0f41c97e04c150081205a55cc8754121.jpg

84a70478ffce4785caa8082692c0eebd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man I havent been to a rave for years haha.....a mate of mine sends me a cd he has done every now and then.....I think he is doin ok at it too...tattoos are addictive dude lol:pass:

I’ve been DJing since 91 mate so it’s properly part of me. Haven’t been to a decent free party for a while though. What sort of music do you like dude?

I’ve been DJing since 91 mate so it’s properly part of me. Haven’t been to a decent free party for a while though. What sort of music do you like dude?
Thats about the same time Faydz started to DJ.....great music from those times and greater still memories...:pass:...still love it just dont listen much anymore...:bow:....I listen to anything now....if I like the beat...I listen....used to be strictly rave I listened too lol...when Rave hit us!:headbang:

looks sticky you still making bubble with all that trim iv yet try making bubble with dry trim :pass:

Funny you say that mate. I’ve got a new set of bags turning up today and I’m gonna make one big mixed batch. Got a whole freezer drawer of trim [emoji106]

I haven’t done any dry for a while now. Will have to see what difference it makes.

Back