Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Holy moly dude they're looking mouthwateringly good! Hope you're okay dude. Life's a bastard for getting in the way of things eh.

Chin up, crack on and keep em lit lad. You'll be right [emoji16]

Thanks buddy. I'm quite surprised how well they're going to be honest.

I actually think its me getting in the way of things rather than life mate. Need to get away when this is all done and down :thumbsup:

Certainly sounds like you're over-stressed (even for you) and need some down time mate! :bighug:

I've just managed to re-organise my grow space and am planning what to grow next. I may even have room for a photo tent!

Yeah mate, just been a really weird 6 months or so. Nothing major or life threatening thankfully, just lots of small things adding up. The place I’m living at the moment is too on top. Neighbours below and beside, and right in the middle of town. Need to get away for a bit and then start again somewhere much more chilled in a month or two.

Yay! Do a photo tent mate! I do like photos. But I also like the 3 Gorillas in the auto tent so you need both!

What’s the best cheap warm place with hippies? Don’t care where.

I was thinking Thailand. I know an awesome little hippy beach on koh phangan. Very liberal place lol.

But, what about India (probably Goa or Himalayan foothills) or Spain? Some cool hippy places in Spain.

Just want a month with sleep and no babies to worry about! [emoji23]

Kreta, i was once at the east coast and found a little hippy community living directly at the beach under the palms, fishing in the sea, grilling at the evenings and lots of smoke, they invited me one evening and it was pure chill with sleeping under stellar heaven.
:pass:

Kreta, i was once at the east coast and found a little hippy community living directly at the beach under the palms, fishing in the sea, grilling at the evenings and lots of smoke, they invited me one evening and it was pure chill with sleeping under stellar heaven.
:pass:

Where is that mate? Sounds awesome.

I had to look at wikipedia, it was somewhere between Palekastro and Kato Zakros at the east coast near to a famous white sand beach with palm trees and an island where in the past leprosy patient were forced to stay to not infect the island people, from the crete to the island it was about 1 km or 2 over a stonebrigde in the sea and while torrent this bridge was filled about 5-10 cm with seawater while i crossed with my bike and yes it was crete.

I had to look at wikipedia, it was somewhere between Palekastro and Kato Zakros at the east coast near to a famous white sand beach with palm trees and an island where in the past leprosy patient were forced to stay to not infect the island people, from the crete to the island it was about 1 km or 2 over a stonebrigde in the sea and while torrent this bridge was filled about 5-10 cm with seawater while i crossed with my bike and yes it was crete.

Thanks mate.

Back