Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Nope. Photo tent will be back on 20/4 in a week or so mate. So nowhere to flower the Gasm. Really can’t be arsed with taking it out every night and putting it in a cupboard or whatevs.

Plus, I have no faith whatsoever that the weed would be any good anyway. No documented proof of quality. I shouldn’t have risked the darn thing. Makes me think of a black grape song, stupid stupid stupid [emoji23]
Prefer tamazepan party myself [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Nope. Photo tent will be back on 20/4 in a week or so mate. So nowhere to flower the Gasm. Really can’t be arsed with taking it out every night and putting it in a cupboard or whatevs.

I’m actually thinking of doing just one tent for the next run. Get a 4x4 tent with 315 CMH and 250w of cobs together, and just run photos. I’ve got some Karels Haze and Channel+ seedlings ready to go.
For the next run, you mean... this coming one will be autos then you're going back to photos? Otherwise you're contradicting yourself and confusing me :crying:

For the next run, you mean... this coming one will be autos then you're going back to photos? Otherwise you're contradicting yourself and confusing me :crying:

Sorry mate my brain can’t keep up? I probably did contradict myself but I can’t tell where!?

Anyway, overnight things have changed. As usual. I’m actually giving the seedlings I just started to a mate and I’m taking everything down when the current autos and photos are finished. The way things are going I need a break. I think I may fook off to Thailand for a while [emoji106]

Gorilla OG x 3 on day 56.

G1 looking good and not too far from done. Frosty and stinky. Fat dense nugs all over.

7e06e10d9a791e6304f6c01a250628aa.jpg

G2 catching up nicely. Looks like she’s gonna have a good yield if she continues to fill out.

c341a1d76c5107784f2a0411c26f2c1f.jpg

G3 is behind but she’ll be good. Similar in size and structure to G2 but a week behind. I noticed when they get a major defol they pause for a few days but then take off and start building buds.

c0cc854659a96ae7c406186829092b52.jpg

c0bbd39e47ed7c9542c89ca52bbb7f08.jpg

Back