Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Just want a month with sleep and no babies to worry about! [emoji23]
Plant babies, or the horrible wailing things that steal your life?

Kreta, i was once at the east coast and found a little hippy community living directly at the beach under the palms, fishing in the sea, grilling at the evenings and lots of smoke, they invited me one evening and it was pure chill with sleeping under stellar heaven.
:pass:
Near Spinalonga I'm guessing?

Howdy AFN :pass: :welcome: :biggrin:

Another day and another journal! This time for Mephisto Grape Crinkle grown with the full BIOTABS range. Organic weed! :thumbsup:

My place is full so this one is living elsewhere with my GF. She has very similar kit to me ;)

Strain: Mephisto Grape Crinkle. I grew one of these with synthetic nutes and it was bloody lovely! So really keen to try one using organic Biotabs. It's really nice, unusual weed, with very complex smells and taste, and a really good, solid, satisfying hybrid high. The high is a bit similar to AvT for me personally. Love it. It's so frosty and very strong, an awesome all rounder.

Nutrients: Biotabs full line up, including all the soil amendment bits, plus PK Booster Tee and Bio PK. Will also add some Bat poop au naturel and dolomite lime to the coco. Haven't decided on what pot to use yet; autopot, square pot or air pot? Have started her in a root riot and will probably pot up to a 3 or 4 litre pot in a few days or so.

Disclosure: I bought some bits and received some bits as a gift from the good folk at BT.

Lighting: Started off under 100w of Maxibright T5 flouros and then will go under Citizen CLU048 1212 cobs, 3500k. Starting off on 24/0 and will change to 20/4 lighting tonight. I may even get her under a 315 CMH at some point, logistics allowing ;)

Environment: Small tent, Phresh Hyperfan Silenced extractor and Can Lite carbon filter. She's currently in a non-heated propagator (plastic box with a lid!).

Good Vibes: Lots of Roots Rock Reggae played to the girls to promote the correct vibrations and send out positive energy :jointman:

Mission: To grow high quality organic weed with minimal impact on the Planet and environment. Low energy, low impact, positive vibes.

Today is Day 3 and the little Grape Crinkle baby is just up and unfolding her cotyledons !!

:bighug: :welcome: :thumbsup:

Photos to follow shortly.......

I don't like to, but I'm gonna do the AFN roll call on this one to spread the organic love and positive vibes!

@Ryker604 @stoney T @Spanglish @TheMongol @Eclectic Elle @Wile e Peyote @archie gemmill @Need4Weed @Arsenal and the original sources of knowledge @A-Train @autobeast

Anyone I have forgotten please excuse my rudeness! :biggrin: :shrug:
Gettin in on this one!!
Good luck and sending some good vibes your way!

To Crete yes, not Spinalonga. I'd love to go and explore more of the island though.

No I thought it might be neighbours' babies! You can't switch them off because they're not yours to deal with.

I can't actually hear anyone else's children mate. My brain just classes them as irrelevant noise!

Back