Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Yeah, those roots look awesome :bow:. Shame it didn't autoflower. How is the Blues finishing up in an autoflower tent?

Thanks dude.

When you say how is the Blues finishing up? You mean how is it possible, or how is it going?

It’s been in there since yesterday morning with 250w of cobs on full blast with no lights off. Pretty surprised how much the smaller buds have hardened up since under cobs. Smells more too. Don’t want to push my luck so she’s coming down later today [emoji106]

How's it possible, that's what I meant but I guess by your reply that you just put it in there for a day?

Yeah mate. I don’t think it makes any difference at this stage just for 36 hours. Thought I’d give it a go [emoji23]

Gotta try things for myself to see what happens. Not always good!

Of course dude, just was wondering :thumbsup:.

Soooo, BT line up and a root stim, that's what I'm doing this run (thanks to you :d5:) and I'm really interested if I will notice a difference. Judging by the Gorillagasm roots, I should!

Of course dude, just was wondering :thumbsup:.

Soooo, BT line up and a root stim, that's what I'm doing this run (thanks to you :d5:) and I'm really interested if I will notice a difference. Judging by the Gorillagasm roots, I should!

The only thing I would say mate is the Gasm turned out to be a photo, so the roots are going to be much more serious anyway. In my experience photoperiods root like absolute ninjas [emoji106]

The speed of root development with photos is madness.

The only thing I would say mate is the Gasm turned out to be a photo, so the roots are going to be much more serious anyway. In my experience photoperiods root like absolute ninjas [emoji106]
Did you not have the space to grow it out as a photo, then? Hate having to bin a plant - I did it with the N sensitive Blueberry I was running. I wish I'd done it earlier now LOL.

Did you not have the space to grow it out as a photo, then? Hate having to bin a plant - I did it with the N sensitive Blueberry I was running. I wish I'd done it earlier now LOL.

Nope. Photo tent will be back on 20/4 in a week or so mate. So nowhere to flower the Gasm. Really can’t be arsed with taking it out every night and putting it in a cupboard or whatevs.

Plus, I have no faith whatsoever that the weed would be any good anyway. No documented proof of quality. I shouldn’t have risked the darn thing. Makes me think of a black grape song, stupid stupid stupid [emoji23]

Back