Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

@Biotabs F69 here you go mate, one under natural light. Much better colour than they look in the tent [emoji106]

My phone is shite.

3c75021671b13e5c8eb12d722355afda.jpg
Haha, we use the same water can:d5:

Wow nice one man!

That makes quite a difference :)
There must be coming some intense light out of those cobs if the plant look like that underneath the light.

I treaded myself with some SAN Light leds, and want to start combining the HPS light with the led. have seen some crazy results and extra fat trichomes at a mate that was combining the lights.
Also the hot season is starting here is Spain, so could use a bit of a temp drop.

Wow nice one man!

There must be coming some intense light out of those cobs if the plant look like that underneath the light.

I treaded myself with some SAN Light leds, and want to start combining the HPS light with the led. have seen some crazy results and extra fat trichomes at a mate that was combining the lights.
Also the hot season is starting here is Spain, so could use a bit of a temp drop.

Haha nice one dude [emoji3]

She def looks better out of the tent. My cobs are powerful and only 22 inches away with no more height!

I really want to try the 315 CMH and 250w of cobs in a 4x4. I think that would make amazing quality like you say above, and very good yield [emoji106]

Keep it green mate [emoji3]

Wow nice one man!

i find the same with my telos shows the plant alot lighter in pictures and funny you should say about mixing hps and led this is what il be doing very soon a
telos-008 mixed with 600w hps run on a digital ballast you have me curious about fat trichomes now :pass:

i find the same with my telos shows the plant alot lighter in pictures and funny you should say about mixing hps and led this is what il be doing very soon a
telos-008 mixed with 600w hps run on a digital ballast you have me curious about fat trichomes now :pass:

Sounds great are you getting a 2.4x1.2 tent or doing a smaller Space ? Here's to fat Trichs!

I suspect the gorillagasm is not a true auto dude, I'd chuck it in the photo tent when u free up some space. :pighug:

Ah good point mate! I will do that very thing in a week or so. Bloody dodgy breeders. I knew I shouldn’t have risked not properly tested beans. I absolutely fell for the marketing this time! [emoji23][emoji23]

Back