Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

I love ShortStuff Gorilla OG! Man its such a monster strain. Once she starts packing out the buds there’s no stopping her.

These two in particular are really going for it this week. Lots of defoliation to get air and light to the colas. Looking good so far and smelling lovely.

Few more weeks and they’ll be cooked. I reckon 10 weeks bang on maybe.

This one is furthest ahead...

22e9889f65299b0ab7c4e7a0369eaf12.jpg

4f4bee97abdbcfd037d7cdf3c1dc6ea0.jpg

This one catching up fast and I reckon will easily out yield the first one. Lots of nice big branches and the buds are starting to stack nicely [emoji106]

9338263246117d7dbf558b4d7cf5cace.jpg

ab1ffb12a28ac8cd628bc0cb89038792.jpg

The tent.

fbcafc469a5f837009c0c500439a467b.jpg

0637da866fa34d5e52c3e54eb16216ed.jpg

Fookin yellow pics! Phone must die [emoji23]

Lovely plants and beautiful buds!:pass:

Thank you mate. Much appreciated.

I think the second plant in the pics was supercropped at just the right time for max buds. The first one I think I was a little late but she still looks good and chunky, just smaller yield [emoji106]

Awesome pal nice buds your smashing it brother I supercropped my dinamex girl late it flower and she went crazy like it made her hit a steroid button I will never worry about just going for it again :pass:I plan on trying biotabs in the future :vibe:

Awesome pal nice buds your smashing it brother I supercropped my dinamex girl late it flower and she went crazy like it made her hit a steroid button I will never worry about just going for it again :pass:I plan on trying biotabs in the future :vibe:

Thanks mate. Appreciate the kind words dude.

Yeah I love supercropping. If you time it right they love it.

Mate if you wanna try Biotabs shoot me a PM and I’ll sort you out with a free try [emoji3]

You won’t regret the change buddy.

Thanks mate. Appreciate the kind words dude.

Yeah I love supercropping. If you time it right they love it.

Mate if you wanna try Biotabs shoot me a PM and I’ll sort you out with a free try [emoji3]

You won’t regret the change buddy.
sound pal i may try them on my next go around i grow in autopots and there ideal in them i beleave

I can say this now then ..... sometimes I see HPS grown weed and the buds definitely have a lower quality look to them. Even the shape is different.

So definitely the answer seems to be combine HPS and some sort of LED for yield and real quality.
My grow in my Sig I done a mix led and hps and boy the colas off the girl scout cookie had nothing but huge colas than anything before or after if you have room and can manage the heat its a great idea

Back