Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

i find the same with my telos shows the plant alot lighter in pictures and funny you should say about mixing hps and led this is what il be doing very soon a
telos-008 mixed with 600w hps run on a digital ballast you have me curious about fat trichomes now :pass:

Nice mate. Looks like a few of us will be doing similar.

Sounds great are you getting a 2.4x1.2 tent or doing a smaller Space ? Here's to fat Trichs!

I can’t answer for Mr T, but I was talking to a mate last night about moving into a 3 bedroom place together. One for him, one for me and one for plants!

Sounds great are you getting a 2.4x1.2 tent or doing a smaller Space ? Here's to fat Trichs!
im jammimg it all in a 120 x 120 and seeing what happens either huge fat buds or il burn everything to a crisp haha no seriosly i was thinking i could be pushing the amount of light in that space so i plan to have lights come on a different times and ramp up
or down the watts depending on what i need at the time
:pass:

Ah good point mate! I will do that very thing in a week or so. Bloody dodgy breeders. I knew I shouldn’t have risked not properly tested beans. I absolutely fell for the marketing this time! [emoji23][emoji23]

I feel partly responsible for that, so sorry dude :crying:.

im jammimg it all in a 120 x 120 and seeing what happens either huge fat buds or il burn everything to a crisp haha no seriosly i was thinking i could be pushing the amount of light in that space so i plan to have lights come on a different times and ramp up
or down the watts depending on what i need at the time

Daaaaamn, I vote burned to a crisp if you're gonna run autos :crying:. But for real, interested what so much light will bring.

I feel partly responsible for that, so sorry dude :crying:.

Daaaaamn, I vote burned to a crisp if you're gonna run autos :crying:. But for real, interested what so much light will bring.
photos for now and it going to intresting for sure im sure it will be fine if i start off on 250w and work my way up both lights will only be running at the same time and at full power at the the end of flower or the weight gain phase

i find the same with my telos shows the plant alot lighter in pictures and funny you should say about mixing hps and led this is what il be doing very soon a
telos-008 mixed with 600w hps run on a digital ballast you have me curious about fat trichomes now :pass:

Yes had a friend, with 2 tent next to each other.
1 tent had 3 x 1000 Watts with 6x 100 watt leds
1 tent with 3 x 400 watts and 2x 400 watt leds

and he had 12% more harvest then the time before without the leds and the quality was a lot better then before.
Was lucky that i have seen his harvest before and with the leds.
immediately was convinced and ordered 6 led lights, to hang together in my other tents.

let see how this will work out...

and he had 12% more harvest then the time before without the leds and the quality was a lot better then before.
immediately was convinced and ordered 6 led lights, to hang together in my other tents.

i can certainly say that i seen a increase in trichomes when i used my led on it own i cant say if was the strain dependent or not but it seemed like they were packed together alot more than under hps this is just my obsevation and another bonus i found with my telos cant speak for other brand of light but the penatration is great the bottoms on plants where you might have had fluffy hash pile buds are now dense and jar worthy the light comes with a learning curve trying to work out the sweet spot on the heights anyways thats enough of a ramble morning wake and bake has me chatty

I can say this now then ..... sometimes I see HPS grown weed and the buds definitely have a lower quality look to them. Even the shape is different.

So definitely the answer seems to be combine HPS and some sort of LED for yield and real quality.

I think it’s 7 weeks today for my Gorilla autos on Biotabs.

Another dose of Biotabs Bio PK for them today.

Gorilla OGs

c682e1c777996e2b3b0f80c195caf890.jpg

f84d8a03fdce70b592752404ac28e36d.jpg

278a4c203e09af269e862469da2e8ea9.jpg

b3536fbab2f4ed8e9ea605ecc510a454.jpg

GorillaGasm. Still not flowering. I tend to agree that it isn’t an auto! [emoji23]

4fc98ce8925f4ec994c3e158eff0917c.jpg

The tent. Ignore the yellow. See kitchen pics for real colour!

45487917a671fa93ac8743f8d24fc1f9.jpg

Back