Nutrients BIOTABS HELP, CUSTOMER FEEDBACK & GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

Cheers stoney
How much do you water for the first time.
I will be running a 15L pot.
i go with the instructions and and water with 1L of batrex and orgatrex cant remember the mix of the top of my head but you should have a leaflet with your kit to tell you if your germming the seeds now you can do this all today i had my pots sitting ready for about 3 days or so before i transplanted into them
:pass:

From what I can see, it mentions that you should soak 5ml of orgatrex and 1gram of bactrex per litre of water
I can’t interprit how many litres I should be putting throug other than 1L of water which would have 5ml of orgatrex and 1gram of bactrex in it.

39725DCE-F7B8-432E-A45C-A3143B3437A8.png

i go with the instructions and and water with 1L of batrex and orgatrex cant remember the mix of the top of my head but you should have a leaflet with your kit to tell you if your germming the seeds now you can do this all today i had my pots sitting ready for about 3 days or so before i transplanted into them
:pass:

From what I can see, it mentions that you should soak 5ml of orgatrex and 1gram of bactrex per litre of water
I can’t interprit how many litres I should be putting throug other than 1L of water which would have 5ml of orgatrex and 1gram of bactrex in it.

View attachment 919389
1L should be plenty to soak the pot :hookah:

1L should be plenty to soak the pot :hookah:

Cheers Stoney

I see other threads where they say to make sure coco doesn’t dry and to keep it moist not soaked even if it means watering every day,
I don’t mind doing this, but just want to make sure I understand fully.
Would tha just be plain water once they need to get wet?

Edit: sorry for all the questions guys, I found where it states that if feel you need to water in the first 7 days then you can do so with a 2ml per litre mix of orgatrex (I think that answers my question)

Cheers Stoney

I see other threads where they say to make sure coco doesn’t dry and to keep it moist not soaked even if it means watering every day,
I don’t mind doing this, but just want to make sure I understand fully.
Would tha just be plain water once they need to get wet?
yeh exactly just straight water heres the chart im working off slightly different to the one you have
IMG_20180617_143110.jpg

Interesting
See the one I have where it states 2ml per litre mix of orgatrex

View attachment 919426
il be honest and say that i never seen/skipped this step maybe its a autopots specific thing im guessing that it would only apply for a transplant and not a seed that started in the pot which would be much more established than a clone or transplant thats just my thinking @Hippy_BiotabsF70 or @Ryker604_BT will need to give you the offical answer

il be honest and say that i never seen/skipped this step maybe its a autopots specific thing im guessing that it would only apply for a transplant and not a seed that started in the pot which would be much more established than a clone or transplant thats just my thinking @Hippy_BiotabsF70 or @Ryker604_BT will need to give you the offical answer

Never felt the need to do it in my circumstances so far. But as you say mate with a transplant or clones it would be well worth doing [emoji106]

Is there anything left unanswered or am I late to the party :smoking:?

Back