Nutrients BIOTABS HELP, CUSTOMER FEEDBACK & GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

Correos, will track till the arrival.

Have a good grow!

Is there a use by date on the starter kit, I'm looking try it and my local shop has got it for half the price at the moment so I just want to make sure they're nor selling some out of date stock?

Last edited:
Is there a use by date on the starter kit, I'm looking try it and my local shop has got it for half the price at the moment so I just want to make sure that selling some out of date stock?
@Biotabs F69 should be by in a day or 2 to answer that. Good question though! I know most organics are about a year after opening, but not sure about before seals are broken!

Boom boom spray
What age do you use this from and how often?
can you use on seedlings or is it better to wait?

Thanks
I think most start after the 2nd set of leaves, maybe 10 days old.. Once a week, until flowers form...like day 40ish:thumbsup:

Ok cheers

How long is this stuff good for before you have to throw it?
Not sure about that. I'd say at least a year, stored properly, if you have the bottle. There are some small sample sachet packs out there that have to be mixed with water...I believe they are one time use only.
It can take a relatively large amount to get leaves good and saturated..more than you'd think. Depending on how many plants you have to soak...you will probably use it up before it's bad.

Ok cheers

How long is this stuff good for before you have to throw it?
I think he meant mixed up,...mixed up it's only good for about six hours, then you have to throw it out. I always do this in the late morning and then I can do it again two more times during the day before the stuff is no good. I do I think on my day off each week.

I think he meant mixed up,...mixed up it's only good for about six hours, then you have to throw it out. I always do this in the late morning and then I can do it again two more times during the day before the stuff is no good. I do I think on my day off each week.
:yeahthat:

Back