Nutrients BIOTABS HELP, CUSTOMER FEEDBACK & GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

Hey guys, I'm on my third from with biotabs - the first two were great but I did have some issues towards the end as it seemed the plants "needed" something. When I looked at the pots after last run the tabs looked completely dissolved, so I wonder if they were underfed towards the end. This time around I got the silicum flash and treated the coco, and I also picked up the bio pk 5-8 to help feed (and the tea but not sure which i'll use). I have been putting the tabs in the coco and then planting seeds directly into the final pot, so the biotabs have been getting put in day 0. Question, should I be adding biotabs at day 0, or would it be better to put them in on day 14 ish? What about adding a couple more ~35 days in to stagger?

I'm mostly gonna agree with @Ivean , 2 tabs should be more than enough in 3gal for smaller to medium sized autos, even for bigger one. You can add them a week or 2 after the germ but be wary of busting up your root zone :2cents:.

Another option is to start your babies in nursery cups and once they are ready for the transplant to the final pot, mix the BT in.

I'm mostly gonna agree with @Ivean , 2 tabs should be more than enough in 3gal for smaller to medium sized autos, even for bigger one. You can add them a week or 2 after the germ but be wary of busting up your root zone :2cents:.

Another option is to start your babies in nursery cups and once they are ready for the transplant to the final pot, mix the BT in.
Yeah I start all my seeds in small pots and transplant into my 15l autopots with biotabs at about 10-14 days after sprout.

Yeah I start all my seeds in small pots and transplant into my 15l autopots with biotabs at about 10-14 days after sprout.

Cool thanks for the help guys...I’ll give this a go on my next grow. I only tried a transplant once and that grow did not go well but I have learned a ton about basic stuff since. Hopefully the silicum flash and biopk additions this time around will help too.

Hey guy...
I have had seedling issues with the biotab system: I am using everything in their starter kit + silicaflash. I am using a cocobased mixed called Tupur by Royal gold. It does a great job with the autopot with watering and drainage. The issues look to be basic nute def. Should I water with orgatrex+bacterex until symptoms get better or??? Thanks

Hey guy...
I have had seedling issues with the biotab system: I am using everything in their starter kit + silicaflash. I am using a cocobased mixed called Tupur by Royal gold. It does a great job with the autopot with watering and drainage. The issues look to be basic nute def. Should I water with orgatrex+bacterex until symptoms get better or??? Thanks

Show us some pics, it will be easier to tell you what's going wrong and how to fix it :thumbsup:

When is everyone starting bio pk5-8? Directions say week 3 of flower - when are you guys starting for real? Earlier / later / at week 3?

Hi AFN people :thumbsup:

As a couple of people already know, I have experienced a massive rush of good karma and am extremely pleased to say that I will be helping out Sir Biotabs himself in the Biotabs section of this awesome forum. Also I am super pleased to say that a VERY experienced Biotabs grower from this very forum will also be along for the ride with me, but I will let him come and introduce himself :woohoo1:

Not that he needs an introduction as you all know him already as a bit of an instant Biotabs expert!

I can't tell you how happy I am to be involved with Biotabs and their wonderful organic growing system on here :woohoo:

So, I thought I would start this thread as a place for people to come with general queries, assistance, customer feedback and any other Biotabs issues you care to come up with!

Hopefully one of the kind mods/staff could make this a sticky please? That would be awesome. Please let me know if I need to make any changes.

Also, if you want to order any Biotabs goodies off the site www.biotabs.nl come and speak to me or my esteemed (but unidentified so far) partner in crime as we may be able to help out with a special discount code!

:welcome: :coffee:

~Mom grabs a chair in the back and has a seat. Lights up a smoke and has a sip of her coffee while listening to all the bio-tab chat.
Liking what she hears.
:coffee:

Back