Nutrients BIOTABS HELP, CUSTOMER FEEDBACK & GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

Finally arrived. 70 days after ordering but hey its here.

Sorry man that it took so long!

It just a hassle with getting parcels in to Australia, we are getting better at it ;)

Hope you stil will enjoy growing with the BioTabs.

I am also working on getting a small stock at a mate in Melbourne, from then on orders from Australia will be delivered with in a week.

Have a good smoke man!

Sorry man that it took so long!

It just a hassle with getting parcels in to Australia, we are getting better at it ;)

Hope you stil will enjoy growing with the BioTabs.

I am also working on getting a small stock at a mate in Melbourne, from then on orders from Australia will be delivered with in a week.

Have a good smoke man!
Awesome. Good idea

Hey guys, I'm on my third from with biotabs - the first two were great but I did have some issues towards the end as it seemed the plants "needed" something. When I looked at the pots after last run the tabs looked completely dissolved, so I wonder if they were underfed towards the end. This time around I got the silicum flash and treated the coco, and I also picked up the bio pk 5-8 to help feed (and the tea but not sure which i'll use). I have been putting the tabs in the coco and then planting seeds directly into the final pot, so the biotabs have been getting put in day 0. Question, should I be adding biotabs at day 0, or would it be better to put them in on day 14 ish? What about adding a couple more ~35 days in to stagger?

Hey guys, I'm on my third from with biotabs - the first two were great but I did have some issues towards the end as it seemed the plants "needed" something. When I looked at the pots after last run the tabs looked completely dissolved, so I wonder if they were underfed towards the end. This time around I got the silicum flash and treated the coco, and I also picked up the bio pk 5-8 to help feed (and the tea but not sure which i'll use). I have been putting the tabs in the coco and then planting seeds directly into the final pot, so the biotabs have been getting put in day 0. Question, should I be adding biotabs at day 0, or would it be better to put them in on day 14 ish? What about adding a couple more ~35 days in to stagger?
@Ryker604_BT @Bunny @Biotabs F69 hopefully one of these guys can help you out

I add mine at day 1.
What size pot are you using ? I'm assuming autos ?
I run 15l autopots and on smallish autos I use 2 tabs but if it's an auto I know gets bigger I'll add 3.
You can add 2 at the start and add another during flower. I've had to add before when I've done some DP strains but most kept strains are ok with 2

I add mine at day 1.
What size pot are you using ? I'm assuming autos ?
I run 15l autopots and on smallish autos I use 2 tabs but if it's an auto I know gets bigger I'll add 3.
You can add 2 at the start and add another during flower. I've had to add before when I've done some DP strains but most kept strains are ok with 2
I use the 5 gallon smartpots with autopots, but I generally only use 3 gallons of coco due to height restrictions I have. Yes, just autos.....

Last edited:
I use the 5 gallon smartpots with autopots, but I generally only use 3 gallons of coco due to height restrictions I have. Yes, just autos.....
3 US gallons is less then 15l so id go for 2 tabs for your first run.
If you have monster plants at week 5-6 You can always push another tab in :)

3 US gallons is less then 15l so id go for 2 tabs for your first run.
If you have monster plants at week 5-6 You can always push another tab in :)
Cool, I’ll try that this run thanks!

Back