Nutrients Biotabs Communal Battle Thread with Seed-Stockers and Fastbuds genetics!

looking superb mate what age do you normally use the boom boom spray and how many times through her life as this is my 1st time growing with bio tabs also the cloth pot is a zamnesia white dwarf at day 19 and my fastbuds wedding cake is in the airpot at day 16 same as solo cup
View attachment 1188621View attachment 1188622View attachment 1188623
I start spraying once a week, after the 10th day. Make sure you get underneath the leaves too, that's most important, most of the nutrients are absorbed under there. Try and mix up only the amount you'll be spraying, this stuff wont sit in the spray bottle once mixed, use the same day, or any extra, I just feed to the plants via the rootball. Stop spraying 2nd or 3rd week of flower

I made the mistake of forgetting about it once, it went off, had to buy a new spray bottle, it STANK!!

I start spraying once a week, after the 10th day. Make sure you get underneath the leaves too, that's most important, most of the nutrients are absorbed under there. Try and mix up only the amount you'll be spraying, this stuff wont sit in the spray bottle once mixed, use the same day, or any extra, I just feed to the plants via the rootball. Stop spraying 2nd or 3rd week of flower

I made the mistake of forgetting about it once, it went off, had to buy a new spray bottle, it STANK!!
i read it stinks i have a spare spray bottle so im gonna start spraying them tmoz i may even give my other plants a little treat as i normally spray them with velo kelp also do you feed at lights off or when they first come on

i read it stinks i have a spare spray bottle so im gonna start spraying them tmoz i may even give my other plants a little treat as i normally spray them with velo kelp also do you feed at lights off or when they first come on
I spray just after lights on, or as close to as possible, gives the plant all day to absorb the goodies, stomata are big and open when it's warm

@Trichome farmer Day 7 - Wedding Cheesecake - Been fed water everyday and 3 times Boom Boom Spray.

Day 4.jpg
Day 5.jpg
Day 6.jpg
Day 7.jpg

Last edited:
I'm down to 2 plants, the Amnesia just stopped growing :shrug: she stayed the same size for a week, so I pulled her, the Cheese Cake and NL are flying, so I'm sticking with them
Day 20, both plants have shown sex today. I gave a boom boom hit yesterday, and I love the velvety feel of the leaves the day after, they look lush, and feel like you want to run your face through them :eyebrows: They've had orgatrex shot too.
I've done some leaf tucking to get the secondaries up, they are really flying
Wedding Cheese Cake
IMG_6091.JPG
IMG_6092.JPG

Northern Lights
IMG_6093.JPG
IMG_6094.JPG

@TheMongol @Fast Buds Heather and everyone else involved in this, I was penciled in for the Autopot slot, but I've only got fabric pots still running? Which foot shall I shoot myself in? :cuss:

@Trichome farmer Wedding Cheesecake - Day 14 - Water 200ml everyday and 3 times Boom Boom Spray this week. She will be topped in the next few days.

Day 8.jpg
Day 9.jpg
Day 10.jpg
Day 11.jpg
Day 13.jpg
Day 14.jpg

Last edited:
My Tabs girls are thriving. This boomboom spray is something else :worship: The leaves are uber healthy, lush, velvety green, I'm putting that down to the boomboom. I used the leftovers in the bottle on my outdoor plants, within hours you can see the difference, I'm sold, I will 100% be using this full time.

Lovely size to the plants already, things are gonna get messy soon though, they'll double in size easily I should have really trained them from the start like I always do, but lazyness got the better of me. I'll get busy doing some supercropping eventually

Day 25, Wedding Cheese Cake, 50cms tall
IMG_6105.JPG
IMG_6106.JPG
IMG_6107.JPG

Northern Lights, also 50cms tall, less busy, much more indica
IMG_6100.JPG
IMG_6101.JPG

Sorry this one's 3 days late...
May 16th... SeedStockers Blackberry Gum Day #1
20200516_113321.jpg

Unfortunately Purple Punch gave up upon reaching the surface so another was germinated and sown.
20200516_114218.jpg

these are from Sunday Fastbuds wedding cheesecake and biotabs shes at day 24 and my cloth pot in the bath the same biotabs in coco at day 27 in the bath shes a zamnesia white monster

20200517_101755.jpg

20200517_101607.jpg

20200517_101602.jpg

Back