AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.biotabs.nl
Currently Smoking
Karels Haze!
Hey guys and gals!

After a heavy fair season,
Finally have a couple of months at home and have time for the thing I love most: GROWING!
Will have some fairs in the coming weeks but, we won't have the mega booth to build so that pretty chill.

This will be the 3 time i Grow auto's so i am expecting to do it better than last time..

Set up:
Tent: darkbox 0.60x0.60x.120
Refelector: adjust a wing
Light: Metal halide for the first weeks last time i had the whole cycle with this light, this time wil change it for a HPS light the last couple of weeks.
balast: solux 250 watt dimable to 125 watts
Filter/ fan: blauberg
Aire controller: Sms controller

Watering system: Autopot easy 2 grow 2 tray's

Fertilizer:

Biotabs 2,5 tabs per pot

Startrex: 60 Grams per pot
Mycotrex: 5 grams though soil and 3 grams in plant hole
Silicium flash: 45 grams
Pk Compost tea powder: 30 grams per pot
Bat Guano: 35 grams per pot

First water solution:
Orgatrex: 10 ML: 1 liter of water
Bactrex 2 grams: 1 liter of water

During transplant the baby's got a light Boom Boom treatment: 2 ml per liter of water, sprayed on them.

Let say this is day: 7 after gemination

IMG_9314.jpg

Also am putting more seed in a pot than necessary, then I can throw the bad ones out.
And I am going to try to bend the plants to the empty spots.

My last grow with the Skywalker was such a success, that i am growing them again and am trying some Sour Blues.
I waira;s journal I saw the think different was some thing special, so am giving here a go.

The 3 lose strain i got those as a present on the fairs, but the tangy magic and the russian Auto already had difficulties germinating. So am not sure about those...

Seeds:
@mephisto Sour Blues 3 x
Mephisto Skywalker 3x

@DutchPassionTony Think Different 2x (@Waira thnx mate ;))
Dutch passion Auto Ultimate 2 x

Green bud Bud maker1x
Fast Buds Tangymatic 1x
Exotic seeds Russian Automatic 1x

IMG_9309.jpg
IMG_9310.jpg
IMG_9311.jpg
IMG_9312.jpg

Over view of the tent

IMG_9323.jpg

The idea is that the bigger plant will get bend down to the empty spots.
And those mini plants, could be I pull them out. When they don't grow fast/good enough.

The set up:
IMG_9316.jpg
IMG_9321.jpg

That is all for now, have a good grow!
and enjoy your wee(d)kend!

Hey guys and gals!

After a heavy fair season,
Finally have a couple of months at home and have time for the thing I love most: GROWING!
Will have some fairs in the coming weeks but, we won't have the mega booth to build so that pretty chill.

This will be the 3 time i Grow auto's so i am expecting to do it better than last time..

Set up:
Tent: darkbox 0.60x0.60x.120
Refelector: adjust a wing
Light: Metal halide for the first weeks last time i had the whole cycle with this light, this time wil change it for a HPS light the last couple of weeks.
balast: solux 250 watt dimable to 125 watts
Filter/ fan: blauberg
Aire controller: Sms controller

Watering system: Autopot easy 2 grow 2 tray's

Fertilizer:

Biotabs 2,5 tabs per pot

Startrex: 60 Grams per pot
Mycotrex: 5 grams though soil and 3 grams in plant hole
Silicium flash: 45 grams
Pk Compost tea powder: 30 grams per pot
Bat Guano: 35 grams per pot

First water solution:
Orgatrex: 10 ML: 1 liter of water
Bactrex 2 grams: 1 liter of water

During transplant the baby's got a light Boom Boom treatment: 2 ml per liter of water, sprayed on them.

Let say this is day: 7 after gemination

View attachment 823836

Also am putting more seed in a pot than necessary, then I can throw the bad ones out.
And I am going to try to bend the plants to the empty spots.

My last grow with the Skywalker was such a success, that i am growing them again and am trying some Sour Blues.
I waira;s journal I saw the think different was some thing special, so am giving here a go.

The 3 lose strain i got those as a present on the fairs, but the tangy magic and the russian Auto already had difficulties germinating. So am not sure about those...

Seeds:
@mephisto Sour Blues 3 x
Mephisto Skywalker 3x

@DutchPassionTony Think Different 2x (@Waira thnx mate ;))
Dutch passion Auto Ultimate 2 x

Green bud Bud maker1x
Fast Buds Tangymatic 1x
Exotic seeds Russian Automatic 1x

View attachment 823839 View attachment 823840 View attachment 823841 View attachment 823842

Over view of the tent

View attachment 823844

The idea is that the bigger plant will get bend down to the empty spots.
And those mini plants, could be I pull them out. When they don't grow fast/good enough.

The set up:
View attachment 823845 View attachment 823846

That is all for now, have a good grow!
and enjoy your wee(d)kend!
some nice strains you have there im in for the show :pop:

:headbang::woohoo::woohoo1:--- Mr. K' my friend, very good to see you settled for a while and can finally get a grow in! Better still, no busted-up foot... :rofl:
... nice strain choices mate, fingers crossed on the Tangie-matic... she has a very good rep' and is true to her name for aromatics... Oh, :eek1:-- heads up, I grew Think Fast, which is a "semi-auto", an F1 cross between Power Plant (photo) and Think Different (full auto),... hope that doesn't jam you up! :rofl: At least it's an auto, if it was TF, you'd have a real problem! :doh: :haha:.... But yes, TF is an outstanding strain, if ever you can grow some photo's, she's as fine a choice as you can make, plus the speed- :coffee:- she was done blooming in under 6 weeks, very good considering she's mostly Sativa as well... Sweet's F1FV's are excellent too, Green Poison in particular; this one finishes in under 5 weeks bloom for me consistently! (outside).... No worries about TD either, very good rep' on her,.. AK420 genetics I believe, nice sativa lineage! :thumbsup:

:greenthumb: hooray, you got an HPS bulb, even better buds for sure! ....... :goodluck: :hump: :pop: -gonna be a fine grow,....

Subbed for this. Is that soil set up (with the PK, silicum and bat guano added at the start) how you would recommend people begin? I'm about to start another grow using Biotabs and autopots and im suffering from an over abundance of N from using the silicum flash and Ecothrive charge in this grow, keen to avoid the same mistake.

@milkmann Yes all the powders are added from the start.
You next grow will be spot on, mate. Just follow the instruction on the manual, And if you want to combine it with the charge, just use 10/15 grams of the silicium flash. Or not.
Or you can do a nice comparative test, with both products next to each other.
This is the way we prepare our soil, everything in big containers and mix it up good
IMG_8112.JPG
IMG_8115.JPG
IMG_8116.JPG

Have a good grow man!

:thumbsup:

Count me in!!
That's a lotta plants for a little space :D

Good luck BTF69 - Looking forward to seeing how you rock it!

Question: How is your water supply? Chlorinated? RO water? PH? ... Just curious as water seems to be a key ingredient when it comes to (ummm) growing! :rofl:

:d5:

Glad you're back at it @Biotabs F69, I look forward to seeing it unfold.:smoking:
I'm particularly interested in seeing how the recipe using Sicilium Flash and pk compost tea works. When I'm up and running again I've gotta get the other parts of the tab kit. I'd been noticing that everyone else seems to be running "hotter" mixes then I am. You're using 2.5 tabs per 8.5L (2/15L) and people dose a lot more orgatrex along the way it seems. Eh, gotta do more experimentation :stir:.

Enjoy the grow! :pop::thumbsup::goodluck:

@lowgrowshow
Yes I am glad to be back at it :)
If you use the complete line of Biotabs you have a way more active soil life.
I also use a bit higher dosages due to having more plants in a pot ;)
Will do a quick update before going to Canna fest in Prague.

Have a good grow!

Hey Guys and Gals!

Unfortunately I missed my flight to Prague :(, So now will do some good old growing this weekend.
And here have a little update for you all.

The thing I did this week and lets call this day 12:
Sprayed Boom Boom Spray 2 times,
And increased the wattage from 125 to 175 Watt
The winter is staring over here, so finally the light can go all out.
Also placed some empty (wet) easy plugs on the pots to get the humidity higher, and it gets the job done... a lot cheaper then buying a Humidifier. There any no space to put one.
And changed the name tabs so everybody can what is what ;)

I have to say the Mephisto and Dutch passion seeds are all going pretty well. Only just one think different is a bit behind. I think I will kill here soon...
And am happy surprised about how the bud makers is doing.
And the Russian Automatic, is also not going to make it till the final cut...
Have a good weedKend!

IMG_9416.jpg
IMG_9417.jpg
IMG_9418.jpg
IMG_9419.jpg
IMG_9420.jpg

Back