Bio Bizz Knowledge base

Do you ph the plain water feed bro.? :smokebuds:

:no::no: i just leave it to stand 48 hrs in the open air then feed and i think the Ph of my Tap water here is around 7.8 and my run off (when i have checked) is always around 6.4 it seems to be working great and to be honest this is how i first started and my girls were nice and green, the past few grows ive let something slip and the wsay ive gone to now they seem to love. I have a sweet cheese at 7 weeks and shes still very very healthy not had that in a flowering girl for a while :D:

Great thread, just read all 9 pages, this stuff sounds very good. I have been thinking about doing an organic grow for a while now as it apparently tastes so much better and I have just found the answer to how best to go organic.
Thankyou Duck Commander.

Great thread, just read all 9 pages, this stuff sounds very good. I have been thinking about doing an organic grow for a while now as it apparently tastes so much better and I have just found the answer to how best to go organic.
Thankyou Duck Commander.

Thx bro i always find my bud is very smooth never had anything to harsh its down to the strains too but the bio bizz sure does help :drool:

I def hav to agree, biobizz produces sum tasty buds B-)

Royal Queen Nortenlight auto. biobizz light mix grow. She is 24 days old from germination. too small? I'm using half dosage of grow.
coev.jpg

@hanfhenf,

High,

She looks great, you know size does not really matter as long as she is healthy.
She will explode in less than a week time (or so:)) bro, lovely plant plant you have now.

Peace

Royal Queen Nortenlight auto. biobizz light mix grow. She is 24 days old from germination. too small? I'm using half dosage of grow.
coev.jpg

Shes looking great realy healthy bro and you could increase the grow bro :peace: Si

She looks gd for 24 days, keep her happy and you be surprised how quickly she explodes with growth... Keep it up :)

Shes looking great realy healthy bro and you could increase the grow bro :peace: Si

I'm afraid increase to grow bro. I saw a very litle nutrient damage. look closer. I also give alg-a mic(1ml) and bio heaven (2ml).

Back