Bio Bizz Knowledge base

Si, I need help.
For the last 10yrs, iv'e been getting average grows(if that) by using bq own soil plus perlite, vermiculite and and bit of dolomite lime.I need to up my game so if i try:
Bio Bizz light, grow, bloom and alg-mix, whatever that is, plus fish mix +half tspoon of epsom, am i good to go?, i need to keep it simple, and within costs as i need most of my cash for a ms6000, thanks, ray.

Hey randy.. yeah you sound good to go..i just use the Fsh-Mix and Bloom and get great results, and it keeps costs right down

Si, I need help.
For the last 10yrs, iv'e been getting average grows(if that) by using bq own soil plus perlite, vermiculite and and bit of dolomite lime.I need to up my game so if i try:
Bio Bizz light, grow, bloom and alg-mix, whatever that is, plus fish mix +half tspoon of epsom, am i good to go?, i need to keep it simple, and within costs as i need most of my cash for a ms6000, thanks, ray.

high!

Randy, I was in your situation and I went for what you are looking for .... check my sig SBR 70.
I was @ 50 days and introduced BioBizz nutes and MS006, I wish I did it earlier.
:karma Cloud: to you
Peace!

Hey Randy As Hazy said you should be good bro the fish mix and grow do basicaly the same so you could just go with either of them :thedogsbollocks:

I'll ask again tomorrow when i'm normal:hug:

Si, a bit confused by your last post last night, do i use both the fish mix and the grow or, as you seem to imply, just one of them as they both do the same thing?.

Edit;AM i confusing grow with bloom?.

Last edited:
Si, a bit confused by your last post last night, do i use both the fish mix and the grow or, as you seem to imply, just one of them as they both do the same thing?.

Edit;AM i confusing grow with bloom?.
i proberly didnt make much sense myself bro i blame the White Widow :coffee break: You can use either of them fish mix or the grow no real need for both of them if you want to keep it simple..
If you do want to use both then alternate them 1 feed og grow then the next feed Fishmix and so on bro :peace:Si

Hi guys,

i have biobizz light mix. i go with seed until harvest in 11 lt pots. i have biobizz grow, bloom, topmax, rootjuice, alg-a mic and fish mix.
so, which dosage will i feed them? and when?
sorry abaout my worst english. and please answer with basic english :)

Hey hanfhenf,

If you go back a couple pages on this thread you will a feed schedule from SI, he pretty experienced and I am currently using it....

What's up w/ the NPK of BioBizz grow ? I recently purchased a bottle and it is 1-0-6 ... I see on their site that the grow is 3-0-6 same bottle just different numbers ... on my bottle it says "USE IN ADDITION TO REGULAR NUTRITION" ... is all BioBizz Grow the same or is it different ? Is BioBizz Grow 1-0-6 a stand alone fertilizer or should I be using it along w/ something else ?
:thedogsbollocks:

Last edited:
Alrite Chester,

that is some weird NPK ratio you got -- mine says 4-2-6 -- in know they change their formulation every so often....

However on the website i am looking at it is displayed @ 4-3-6 ---

Not sure :shrug:

Back