Bio Bizz Knowledge base

Smokey Mcpot thankyou for your input but i will be removing some of it as its too confusing and i wanted to keep the thread simple to use..Also for any future info users would like to add if you run it by my first i would be grateful. Saves me having to edit it. Oh and try not to post full posts in RED Unless you split a post up to separate differant paragraphs

Hey Mr Piggy & Duck Commander,

What is think he means by dosing with your eyes -- use the grow schedule as a guideline but use your eyes to see what the plant/s are telling you...
I think his English is not great, which is fair enough seems he from Holland...

Duck Commander--, sorry i made such a mess with the info -- please feel free to edit -- just thought some of it could be interesting to others...
On the plus side -- if i didn't make a mess you probably would have anything else to do :X's Evil Laugh x: :smokebuds:

Hey Mr Piggy & Duck Commander,

What is think he means by dosing with your eyes -- use the grow schedule as a guideline but use your eyes to see what the plant/s are telling you...
I think his English is not great, which is fair enough seems he from Holland...

Duck Commander--, sorry i made such a mess with the info -- please feel free to edit -- just thought some of it could be interesting to others...
On the plus side -- if i didn't make a mess you probably would have anything else to do :X's Evil Laugh x: :smokebuds:

LOL no drama bro just going to edit it now but some useful info there bro so thx for you input and understanding:peace:

Sorry forgot to say, i would totally agree with you guys tho, i carefully measure everything out before application..... otherwise it is like using an ashtray on a motorbike or doing the lottery

Hey Duck Commander,

got quick quesitons for you, seems you like to use Biobizz... I read on this website before and the unversal agreement is the better the roots for autos the better the outcome ( if nothing else goes wrong ofcourse )

What your thoughts on applying Root Juice to the soil before the plant/seedling go inn ?

What i did on my current grow is this.... please bear whit me it is slightly lengthy explanation :smokebuds:

My Water PH is around 5-6 depending on the day, if I fill my 5 Ltr jug and stick the oxygen pump in overnight the ph raises to 7-8... If i add the Biobizz Root Juice the PH drops slightly and i put the oxygen pump back inn...
Leave this for about 24hr to full oxygenate....
Then i fill my pots with soil and water for 1st time and leave stand for 24/48hour before seedlings in 2" jiffy plugs are planted...

My reasoning behind it was this, biobizz said takes about 48/72hour for nutes to become avail to plants and 24/48 for soil bacteria to full activate....

So i thought following these timeline from biobizz, when the tape root poke out of the jiffy pellet and start diggin into the soil Root nutes start to become available from about day 4 speeds up root growth... then feed again at day 7 and nutes dont become avail till day 10

Let me know your thoughts please... :grat:

Hey Duck Commander,

do you have any thoughts on my last post ?

Do you think there could be an advantage ?

Cheers

Hey Duck Commander,

got quick quesitons for you, seems you like to use Biobizz... I read on this website before and the unversal agreement is the better the roots for autos the better the outcome ( if nothing else goes wrong ofcourse )

What your thoughts on applying Root Juice to the soil before the plant/seedling go inn ?
Sorry for the late reply i got side tracked and forgot to write back :D:
If you pre soak the soil do it with the low dose 1/4 ml or 1/2 just as you would for any first feed . Either way the Root juice is only a 0.1 on the NPK so you will be good :D: I feed my girls on early days and works fine its just my bloom stage i need to change slightly lolo

Nice1 for getting back to me...

You def right about using low dosage, I used 3ml per ltr and got some slight side effects i think .... strange markings on the very fist few leaves on 2 of the plants (Greyish irregular shapes of some kind) ....
Has cleared up now tho...

Currently wk 3 is over and they responding well to 3 ml per ltr.... possibly start with 1ml per ltr and work your way up each week....

UP to what week do you think is it worth using... when do the roots actually stop growing in Autoflowers.... ?

In Jorge Cervantes grower bible i read that in photos the roots stop growing few weeks into flowering cycle..... could you tell me when or if the roots stop growing in Autos ?

Currently wk 3 is over and they responding well to 3 ml per ltr.... possibly start with 1ml per ltr and work your way up each week....

UP to what week do you think is it worth using... when do the roots actually stop growing in Autoflowers.... ?

In Jorge Cervantes grower bible i read that in photos the roots stop growing few weeks into flowering cycle..... could you tell me when or if the roots stop growing in Autos ?

Bio Bizz have told me that you can use root juice rite through veg and i would recomend using it for 4-5 weeks.. I have and am doing right now transplant an auto late stage (week 5-8) and at the harvest i guarantee the root mass has cover all round the new soil:D: So the answer is yes autoflowers root zone carrys on after veg :peace:

Si, I need help.
For the last 10yrs, iv'e been getting average grows(if that) by using bq own soil plus perlite, vermiculite and and bit of dolomite lime.I need to up my game so if i try:
Bio Bizz light, grow, bloom and alg-mix, whatever that is, plus fish mix +half tspoon of epsom, am i good to go?, i need to keep it simple, and within costs as i need most of my cash for a ms6000, thanks, ray.

Back