Bio Bizz Knowledge base

Now ı feel very bad bro... :D hahaha
l9wv.jpg
ı

:rofl::rofl: hey size dont mater "small axes cut down big trees " lol +rep for being a good sport bro :dance:

however ı will increase my nutes with my tiny dropper :roflcry:

I agree with the increse :tiphat:
I have been trying a few different ways to use bio bizz and im finding higher dose's are keeping past Deficiency's at bay i will update this thread in the next few weeks with my oppinion..

Quick Note: ive been finding my girls more healthy feeding nutes every feed and also keeping the grow on 4ml till 3 weeks pre-harvest, then drop it down over 1 week then stop it 7-10 days before chop day :peace:

I agree with the increse :tiphat:
I have been trying a few different ways to use bio bizz and im finding higher dose's are keeping past Deficiency's at bay i will update this thread in the next few weeks with my oppinion..

Quick Note: ive been finding my girls more healthy feeding nutes every feed and also keeping the grow on 4ml till 3 weeks pre-harvest, then drop it down over 1 week then stop it 7-10 days before chop day :peace:

ı will follow your schedule on my next grow :smokebuds:

View attachment 300297View attachment 300292View attachment 300294View attachment 300293View attachment 300296
Plants are 2 Nirvana photo NL and 2 photo AK48s and 2 auto Short Riders ... 18 days old ...

I have a grow going currently that I plan to use BioBizz Grow/Top Max/Bloom (TryPac) on ... I'm 3 weeks in feeding 2ml Grow/L and wondering if and when I should increase the strength ... I have 2 bottles of BioBizz Grow; one is 1-0-6 and the other is 3-0-8 and I have been switching between them ...

Do the weekly amounts in Duck Commanders nutrient chart change if only using Grow, Top Max and Bloom ?

:thedogsbollocks:

View attachment 300297View attachment 300292View attachment 300294View attachment 300293View attachment 300296
Plants are 2 Nirvana photo NL and 2 photo AK48s and 2 auto Short Riders ... 18 days old ...

I have a grow going currently that I plan to use BioBizz Grow/Top Max/Bloom (TryPac) on ... I'm 3 weeks in feeding 2ml Grow/L and wondering if and when I should increase the strength ... I have 2 bottles of BioBizz Grow; one is 1-0-6 and the other is 3-0-8 and I have been switching between them ...

Do the weekly amounts in Duck Commanders nutrient chart change if only using Grow, Top Max and Bloom ?

:thedogsbollocks:
yeh the amounts would stay the same..

Note to any 1 following the thread: I have changed my feeding schedule and will be updating it soon basicly i dont do plaint water feeds except at harvest and i keep grow at 4ml till 2-3 weeks pre-harvest then reduce it with in 1 week then stop it :D:

yeh the amounts would stay the same..

Note to any 1 following the thread: I have changed my feeding schedule and will be updating it soon basicly i dont do plaint water feeds except at harvest and i keep grow at 4ml till 2-3 weeks pre-harvest then reduce it with in 1 week then stop it :D:

Looking forward to seeing it dude, sounds very similar to the way I'm feeding mine atm.

:smokebuds:

I harvested the top few buds from my aWW earlier this week and I've just had a sample which has left me rather messy to say the least :) I seem to be getting consistant results now using the BioBizz products (BioGrow/BioBloom/TopMax). I know things could be a lot better and I'm working on that but I thought I'd throw my schedule up so you can see. Every plant I've been using this on has handled it perfectly well.

All measured per litre, and fed for the entirety of that current week. (Tends to be around two feeds a week during veg and 3-4 during flowering)

Week 1
Plain water (Root Stimulant if you have it, I use Liquid Seaweed Extract at 4ml per litre, sounds strong but it's not)

Week 2
1ml Grow, 1ml TopMax

Week 3
2ml Grow, 1ml TopMax

Week 4
2ml Grow, 1ml Bloom, 1ml TopMax, 1ml Cal/mag

Week 5
3ml Grow, 2ml Bloom, 1ml TopMax,

Week 6
3ml Grow, 3ml Bloom, 1ml TopMax (and this is the week I always, always get hit by a cal/mag deficiency so) 1ml Cal/Mag

Week 7
4ml Grow, 4ml Bloom, 4ml TopMax, 1ml Cal/Mag

Week 8
2ml Grow, 4ml Bloom, 4ml TopMax

Week 9
4ml Bloom, 4ml TopMax 1ml Cal/Mag

Week 10
Cleanse

Hope that helps someone on a budget, it needs tweaking still but it's working well for me. Before I used Cal/Mag I had perfect good results just using crushed, dried eggshells and molasses :)

I've already taken about 20 odd grams (dry) from this aWW
180.jpg

Lemon Sherbert (Auto OG Kush cross)
123.jpg

"Sharing One"

Last edited:
Nice girl you have there bro and i like your feed guide.. my new one i will be doing is similar apart from i extended the grow"Ducky High 5"

Thanks dude :)

I actually did have the grow riding at 4ml all the way to week 9 but I've decided to knock it back early to make the plant drink her reserves instead, save myself some nutrients where I can (Cheapskate)
"Sharing One"

Back