Bio Bizz Knowledge base

Hi, I'm thinking about growing in organic soil. wondering if biobizz would be ok to use? just first time grow, so thinking about getting bio grow and bio bloom and leaving it simple

i use biobizz lightmix soil and biobizz nutes,i like them :smokeit:
:pighug:

My Amended Feed chart

My Bio Bizz LightMix Feeding Schedule
I Have changed a fw things in my feeds i no longer use CalMag and just make sure i feed enougth Alg A Mic as Bio biz say there is enough in there to keep them at bay. I have also started to feed nutes every other feed and rotate it with plain water seem to be working well but its only been a few weeks :D:

Week1 day 4
Bio Bizz Grow 0.5ml,Bio Bizz Heaven 0.5ml Per L,TopMax 0.5ml

Week2
Grow 1ml,Heaven 1ml, Alg A Mic 1ml per L,TopMax 1ml

Week 3-5
Grow 2ml,Heaven 2ml, Alg A Mic 2ml per L TopMax 1ml
Week 5
Grow 3ml,Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 2ml per L,TopMax 2ml

Week 6
Grow 3ml,Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 2ml,TopMax 2ml
Week 7
Grow 3ml, Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml,Bloom 3ml, TopMax 3ml

Week 8-10 week Pre-Harvest
Grow 2ml, Heaven 4ml,Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 3ml,TopMax 4ml

Week 10
Heaven 4ml,Bloom 4ml,TopMax 4ml

Week 11
Plain Water (I have done this with out plain water and extended Week 10's feed till harvest day doesnt affect taste or smoke)

I would suggest if your using All Mix to refer to Bio Bizz's Feeding charts and amend accordingly Si

How many times a week do you feed them this? Every watering? Thanks

I'm in process of thinking to switch from AN to something organics..Bio bizz and bio canna are two that I cant choose what to buy..But I see majority of people use BioBizz.
I already purchase allmix soil.. So what do you recommend for 6 plants in 15l air pots?
To buy some biobizz starting/try pack or to buy 0.5l bottles that is in feeding schedule posted here?

I'm in process of thinking to switch from AN to something organics..Bio bizz and bio canna are two that I cant choose what to buy..But I see majority of people use BioBizz.
I already purchase allmix soil.. So what do you recommend for 6 plants in 15l air pots?
To buy some biobizz starting/try pack or to buy 0.5l bottles that is in feeding schedule posted here?
What lights are you using?
You could get away with just grow and bloom, not too complicated. I only use grow, bloom, and heaven now.

What lights are you using?
You could get away with just grow and bloom, not too complicated. I only use grow, bloom, and heaven now.
I use cobs,cree and citizen.. I usually water from 2x 10l buckets, so I can have 20% runoff.. If I calculated correct from schedule I need 600ml of top max as heaviest feeder, but do you feed full strength or like with minerals ferts.. just half??

Great thread,so much info..
All my biobizz goodies have arrived with a free bottle of fishmix thrown in :woohoo:
Going to be following a feeding schedule from this thread( not naming who's :haha:) and then see how it goes..
Got grow,bloom,max,heaven,acti vera and my fishmix..
Will be going in to a polytunnel for a while then full on outdoors after

Only real concern at the moment is how much water do you use per plant in 15l air pot in the early feeds as i don't want to drown the poor little ladies

I use cobs,cree and citizen.. I usually water from 2x 10l buckets, so I can have 20% runoff.. If I calculated correct from schedule I need 600ml of top max as heaviest feeder, but do you feed full strength or like with minerals ferts.. just half??
Half strength at first, then build up as need be. I've never hit full strength though, 4ml bloom max, same with heaven. Grow max out at 3ml, you'll never need 5ml. Top max I never rated, I never saw any difference in trichome production. Grow and bloom are the blocks, heaven, alg a mic, are the cement. I only dropm the alg a mic because it's a bottle less I have to buy, but it is a great additive.

Half strength at first, then build up as need be. I've never hit full strength though, 4ml bloom max, same with heaven. Grow max out at 3ml, you'll never need 5ml. Top max I never rated, I never saw any difference in trichome production. Grow and bloom are the blocks, heaven, alg a mic, are the cement. I only dropm the alg a mic because it's a bottle less I have to buy, but it is a great additive.
What about top max???

only pricey nute is bio heaven,but i hope 250ml will do it.
my basket is:
bio grow 500ml,.
bio bloom 500ml,
Biobizz Alg A Mic 500 ml,
Biobizz Bio Heaven 250 ml
Biobizz Acti Vera 250 ml..

I hope this will be enough for my grow..

p.s. do you feed every watering or (in bloom)???

What about top max???

only pricey nute is bio heaven,but i hope 250ml will do it.
my basket is:
bio grow 500ml,.
bio bloom 500ml,
Biobizz Alg A Mic 500 ml,
Biobizz Bio Heaven 250 ml
Biobizz Acti Vera 250 ml..

I hope this will be enough for my grow..

p.s. do you feed every watering or (in bloom)???
I didn't think top max was worth it, I saw no difference using it, so I dropped it.
Yes, feed every water, drench, but no run off. Start at 1ml grow, per liter, and build up from there. When feeding bloom, keep a little grow going in for the first couple of weeks, then taper it off.

Back