Bio Bizz Knowledge base

How much Fish mix is good to add to grow?

Dont add Fish mix to BioGrow mate it's doing the same thing. Use either one or the other or alternate. Fish Mix is strong and contains more Nitrogen then Grow, so following the rule of less is more I guess 0.5ml per L is a good starting point!

This Forum ROCKS. For sure!! Maybe i missed it in the disscusion **********has anyone tried running the all mix schedule in the light mix soil?*********i
I wouldn't stick to the schedule if I were you. It reccomends 5ml grow near the end, unless you are growing oak tree plants, you ain't never gonna need 5ml grow. Start off on 1ml, then just adjust as the plants call for it.
This Orange Diesel is maxed out on 2.5ml per liter grow
img_5105-jpg.906608

Bloom on the other hand, I will hit 5ml with this one soon, for a week at least. Bloom is fairly weak

I wouldn't stick to the schedule if I were you. It reccomends 5ml grow near the end, unless you are growing oak tree plants, you ain't never gonna need 5ml grow. Start off on 1ml, then just adjust as the plants call for it.
This Orange Diesel is maxed out on 2.5ml per liter grow
img_5105-jpg.906608

Bloom on the other hand, I will hit 5ml with this one soon, for a week at least. Bloom is fairly weak
My question was the all mix nutrient schedual with light mix soil. The all mix schedual calls for 1ml/ltr for the whole grow and dials bloom up to 4ml/ltr. I haven't gone above 3ml with any of my grows for grow nutes. I run some other stuff with bizz in flower. I also run a pk booster for 2 weeks. I dont mind the cost. And bud candy all flower. Im sure im crossing some peoples lines with all that info but i get better results!!! And i can flush it all away or at least most of it hahah And all my grows are for personal medicine so it always ends up cheaper then having a dude!! Two bigger are Northern Lights (free) and two smaller amnesia haze. Running 10 Jack Herer next go in my (building now) 4×12 climate controled space (i love my wife). Thanks for the help. Its always good to get others experience. Thank you . 20180516_184721.jpg 20180516_184637.jpg Screenshot_2018-05-16-18-34-35.png

My question was the all mix nutrient schedual with light mix soil. The all mix schedual calls for 1ml/ltr for the whole grow and dials bloom up to 4ml/ltr. I haven't gone above 3ml with any of my grows for grow nutes. I run some other stuff with bizz in flower. I also run a pk booster for 2 weeks. I dont mind the cost. And bud candy all flower. Im sure im crossing some peoples lines with all that info but i get better results!!! And i can flush it all away or at least most of it hahah And all my grows are for personal medicine so it always ends up cheaper then having a dude!! Two bigger are Northern Lights (free) and two smaller amnesia haze. Running 10 Jack Herer next go in my (building now) 4×12 climate controled space (i love my wife). Thanks for the help. Its always good to get others experience. Thank you . View attachment 907151 View attachment 907152 View attachment 907154
This sounds pretty similar to what I was running mate although 3ml of grow depending of how your plant is, would be too much imo and I would agree with @Ribbzzy and keep it around 2.5ml max. Going 1ml for the all grow on the other hand might be a bit light. Try on a couple of your Jack Herer (auto?) and see maybe ?

Im not sure im willing to try the 1ml/lt grow on the Herer lol im sure it would suffer and i wanna see what they can do. I will top one to see how it responds though. Lol. Im at 1.5 on grow now but i also started bloom today (late wk5) so.....and yes the herer are of course autos. Thanks for the help

I just wanna know.... are growers flushing? Im using lightmix/bloom/grow/topmax/algamic. Fed my girls with these last night and under my circumstances she needs to come down asap.

I just wanna know.... are growers flushing? Im using lightmix/bloom/grow/topmax/algamic. Fed my girls with these last night and under my circumstances she needs to come down asap.
I always feed plain water at the end, at least a couple of times.
But I've had to take down plants in the past, that haven't had the plain water treatment, I didn't taste any taint in the final product

I'd definitely flush for at least 4-5 days then let them completely fry out before the chop

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Hey, still unsure about ph. I am using AN ph perfect sensi grow. It is around 5.3 after nutrients are added. I am going to use biobizz light soil, so what range should I use? I am using pro mix which should be 5.5-6.2 which is like coco. Should it be more like 6.5-7.5, because 5.3 is low to have soil buffer up that much right? I will also be using MegaCrop in a grow or 2. I feel like it should be the 6.5-7.5. When I use mega crop it goes to 6.0-6.2 which i will be switching to when AN is out. Just dont want a lockout.

Back