Bio Bizz Knowledge base

Don't spill any on your fingers and pick your nose. Otherwise it's not a problem or a stinker
or spill any on your carpet like I did
full

Great thread Si Cool Let me throw my feeding guide into the mix, using Fish Mix and Bloom. in plagron light 6-8 days after germination 1ml Fish-Mix then next feed 2ml next 3ml, they should show sex around day 15-20, you must pay attention to this because this will tell you when to introduce bloom nutes, becuse the switch should be made around 10 days after showing sex. So we're about day 25, now it's 1.5ml Fish-Mix and 3ml Bloom. then a couple of feeds later 1.5ml Fish-Mix 4ml Bloom. then toward the end to give a pk boost i drop the Fish-Mix to 1ml and increase the Bloom to 5ml...if you follow these guidelines you should be bringing your plants in on the advertised times, usually 70-75 days.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I also add half a teaspoon of Epsom Salts to the first three feeds of Fish Mix.

Hi Hazy
How are you?

i would like to ask your help please

if you can give me some program with my autos for this nutrient family please which can work good with my babys
Also i have the fish mix too and bio bizz soil
Thank you very much

Attachments

• 20160303_134615.jpg
    20160303_134615.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 151
Whats Up Guys

I Grow with Biobizz (Grow, Fisch, Alga, and Bloom) maybe i need Top Max also? My Question is: My Plants in the Back have maybe a Calcium Deficit what you think? How can i Protect me from that for the Next Time?

how much Time need my Plants to Finisch from know i wait for the Fatten Up Modus :-( i hope they Fatten up the Buds are Small. I Switsch from 12/12 47 Days ago

Attachments

• Flower Week 5-6 (1).jpg
    Flower Week 5-6 (1).jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 338
  • Flower Week 5-6 (2).jpg
    Flower Week 5-6 (2).jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 315
  • Flower Week 5-6 (3).jpg
    Flower Week 5-6 (3).jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 286
  • Flower Week 5-6 (4).jpg
    Flower Week 5-6 (4).jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 249
hello guys! iam so happy i found this thread its so hellpfull..i started my first grow using all mix + grow bloom + top max try pack , two autos under 220w cfl
NL and white diesel haze from white label..everything was fine until flowring kick in.. now i have burned tips curling up mostly on the top off the plant
white diesel is affected the most.. have you encountered something like this with biobizz products?? any help would be higly apreciated

diesel day 40 pics

I recently had to take over the entire grow( I bought everything but did not do much with the grow). I have decided to go with Biobizz nutes. I am not sure of the feed/water schedule is it every 2 (feed, water)or 3 days (feed,water,water) ? I do not have access to Biobizz soil where I live and it is to cost prohibitive to get on line. I am using FF Happy Frog mixed with FF Light Warrior, 30% perlite with some dolomite lime powder in 5 GALLON pots and I use LED lights. I have tried to convert some of these schedules from liters to gallons but it seems like it might be to strong, so if there is anyone that can offer me advise on that conversion I'd be ever so grateful.

Attachments

• new food.jpg
    new food.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 106
I recently had to take over the entire grow( I bought everything but did not do much with the grow). I have decided to go with Biobizz nutes. I am not sure of the feed/water schedule is it every 2 (feed, water)or 3 days (feed,water,water) ? I do not have access to Biobizz soil where I live and it is to cost prohibitive to get on line. I am using FF Happy Frog mixed with FF Light Warrior, 30% perlite with some dolomite lime powder in 5 GALLON pots and I use LED lights. I have tried to convert some of these schedules from liters to gallons but it seems like it might be to strong, so if there is anyone that can offer me advise on that conversion I'd be ever so grateful.

Hey man, I personally feed Biobizz every watering, starting at about 330ml (for you it would be 350ml/12oz the size of a pop can) and exponentially up the amount of water to 1L a day (so 3 pop can = 1L = 36oz) to get the ml
5ml = 1 teaspoon
15ml = 1 tablespoon
250ml = 1 cup
4.5L = canadian gallon
20% less for american gallon = approx. 3.6L
but I reckon the easiest would be for you to use a syringe graduated in ml, I use a 5ml one which is great!

About the schedule this thread was started by Duck Commander his schedule is <here> it's a very good base for you to start from.
You seem to have everything you need for a successful grow. LED requires a bit more Cal/Mag than normal but you seem to have done your research.

Additionally check @Spanglish threads I know he uploads his daily feeding schedule at the end of his grows.

Good luck !

Peace

What can anybody tell me about the Indoor Try Pack (BioGrow/Bloom and top Max)? Should I couple them with additional supplements?

Its a good starter pack, I would add the bioheaven for the entire grow. Read this thread it will give you a good insight.

Back