Bio Bizz Knowledge base

fish mix is the same as grow just with a bit more N in it,so that kinda makes it better than the grow.:pighug:

I agree, almost. The Fishmix has a little more N but less P & K

Bio Grow: 4-3-6
Fishmix : 5-1-4

I'm using both in combination, thinking that is the "perfect" balance. You can easily have a successful grow just using the grow and bloom, but you can run into deficiencies. I'm using grow/fish/bloom/algaMic and Calmag xtra and Overdrive from AN. It's a working combination. Results in signature if anyone cares :redface:

I think you will be just fine. I'm just testing which I like best and I think a little of each is a good option. Biobizz Fish and Grow are really cheap around here. If I had to choose one of them I would pick the Grow, because of the higher P & K, but that's just my opinion. Less than $10 for a Liter of either Grow and Fishmix, I would pick both

just the fish mix and bloom will have you rocking :headbang:
I have used fishmix ,never used the bloom,what is the time frame for the bloom to be used.I brew my own teas they seem to work well for me.I use fishmix in a tea as well.The teas are simple, just a good brew for 24 hrs.I,m considering bloom,any advice would be appreciated.Peace.

switch from fish mix by itself to grow/bloom as soon as sex shows.decressing the amount of grow and increasing the bloom as she goes.:pighug:
teas:shrug:

switch from fish mix by itself to grow/bloom as soon as sex shows.decressing the amount of grow and increasing the bloom as she goes.:pighug:
teas:shrug:
I use Jamaican guano for my bloom tea.I use 2 tbls. per gal. of DW.then brew for 24 hrs.with an air stone in a 5 gal. bucket.The guano is not that expensive.I can,t remember what i paid for the biobizz.Peace.

To late i Order yesterday the Fish Mix and the Bloom! But i found a Growshop here they sell all BioBizz but not so cheap like online i think 1+2 Bucks more but that is no Problem :) i order Fisch and Bloom because manny here say it is enough lol

if i was only buying 2 bottles it would be fish/bloom.
when i started i got some kinda 3 pack grow/bloom/top max,since then i got the rest of the range other than the leaf coat spray.
when the grow is gone i probably wont get it again il stick with fish mix.
i find it hard to gauge what effect if any alg a mic/bio heaven/root juice have made.as root juice and bio heaven are like £35 and £45 when they are gone its unlikely i will get them again.
:pass:

Back