Bio Bizz Knowledge base

Hey everyone,
Hope you're all doing well.
This tread seems a bit quiet but I'm pretty sure someone will somehow come here and keep it going! :)
I have been interested in BioBizz products for a little while now, and was recommended by many to switch to organics and to BioBizz.
At the moment, I am using Plagron Light Mix and Advanced Nutrients for the 3 first plants I am currently growing. I cannot say that I am completely unhappy with the soil and nutes I am using right now because it would be a lie..., but I can definitely say that some of the AN products are mean, very mean (haha!). I am exaggerating here but they are powerful to say the least. Anyways, I'd like to try BioBizz and seehow it compares. I've had moderate nitrogen toxicities with most of my plants and believe this is caused by the AN Sensi Grow and Bloom, although I keep the feed on a minimum. Using BioBizz will, I presume, prevent nitrogen toxicity (as long as I don't overfeed, of course!), but might be more prone to deficiencies.
I've got a few questions in mind right now. Anyone with any thoughts, please feel free to share and comment!
1. Using Light Mix is al-right, but it does not seem appropriate for plants older than, say, 3 or 4 weeks. I am using Plagron at the moment, not BioBizz, but I believe there shouldn't be that much of a difference in terms of nutrient content. I might be wrong though. Using All-Mix would be too strong for young seedlings if my understanding is correct. Which ideally would lead us to the intermediate 'Grow Mix'. Unfortunately BioBizz does not have one... :S Filling the bottom half of the pot with All Mix and the top half with Light Mix could be another option, but I am not so sure about this one. What are your advices here, in terms of soil? I do not intend on doing my own TLO soil mix at the moment by the way..!
2. I am aware that there might be as many different ways to use nutrients as there are growers, but from my understanding 3 different methods are advised: A/ Fish Mix + Bio Bloom + Top Max (recommended by a BioBizz employee); B/ Bio Grow + Bio Bloom (recommended by Mitch from Mephisto Genetics); C/ Bio Grow + BioBloom + Bio Heaven + Alg-A Mic (recommended by Duck Commander). Which one should I embrace?! I am not trying to create confusion here, but to the contrary, to see more clearly. :)
If it were me (it is me, I know :p) I'd get only Grow and Bloom at first as Mitch advises, and later on buy anything else I would need... Any advice highly appreciated :)
3. Can I use some of my Advanced Nutrients, along with Bio Grow and Bloom? I've got some Voodoo Juice for instance (root stimulator), and also some Rhino Skin (silica).
THANK YOU!!!

Any longtime BioBizz user have experience in adding calmag? Is it needed?

Im using Light Mix with grow, bloom, algamic and topmax.

Hey everyone,
Hope you're all doing well.
This tread seems a bit quiet but I'm pretty sure someone will somehow come here and keep it going! :)
I have been interested in BioBizz products for a little while now, and was recommended by many to switch to organics and to BioBizz.
At the moment, I am using Plagron Light Mix and Advanced Nutrients for the 3 first plants I am currently growing. I cannot say that I am completely unhappy with the soil and nutes I am using right now because it would be a lie..., but I can definitely say that some of the AN products are mean, very mean (haha!). I am exaggerating here but they are powerful to say the least. Anyways, I'd like to try BioBizz and seehow it compares. I've had moderate nitrogen toxicities with most of my plants and believe this is caused by the AN Sensi Grow and Bloom, although I keep the feed on a minimum. Using BioBizz will, I presume, prevent nitrogen toxicity (as long as I don't overfeed, of course!), but might be more prone to deficiencies.
I've got a few questions in mind right now. Anyone with any thoughts, please feel free to share and comment!
1. Using Light Mix is al-right, but it does not seem appropriate for plants older than, say, 3 or 4 weeks. I am using Plagron at the moment, not BioBizz, but I believe there shouldn't be that much of a difference in terms of nutrient content. I might be wrong though. Using All-Mix would be too strong for young seedlings if my understanding is correct. Which ideally would lead us to the intermediate 'Grow Mix'. Unfortunately BioBizz does not have one... :S Filling the bottom half of the pot with All Mix and the top half with Light Mix could be another option, but I am not so sure about this one. What are your advices here, in terms of soil? I do not intend on doing my own TLO soil mix at the moment by the way..!
2. I am aware that there might be as many different ways to use nutrients as there are growers, but from my understanding 3 different methods are advised: A/ Fish Mix + Bio Bloom + Top Max (recommended by a BioBizz employee); B/ Bio Grow + Bio Bloom (recommended by Mitch from Mephisto Genetics); C/ Bio Grow + BioBloom + Bio Heaven + Alg-A Mic (recommended by Duck Commander). Which one should I embrace?! I am not trying to create confusion here, but to the contrary, to see more clearly. :)
If it were me (it is me, I know [emoji14]) I'd get only Grow and Bloom at first as Mitch advises, and later on buy anything else I would need... Any advice highly appreciated :)
3. Can I use some of my Advanced Nutrients, along with Bio Grow and Bloom? I've got some Voodoo Juice for instance (root stimulator), and also some Rhino Skin (silica).
THANK YOU!!!

Hi @Frankidelics, I am going to try and answer your questions as I ve been using biobizz with autos for a while now.

1.Plagron light mix or biobizz light mix usually gives you about 2 weeks of feed in the soil, after those two weeks it's to you to add what the plants will need.
I personally use Plagron light mix with success.
Mixing with all mix or grow mix is an idea but as I never done it my self I will let someone else comment on this.

2. You can start simple with grow + Bloom. I know there is a thread on a simple schedule using only Fishmix from beginning till end in the biobizz thread, I also recently seen our master canning Hazy grow beast using mostly Fishmix have a search (I am on my phone and can't really copy links here). I use most of the range like Duck Commander does, the products are relatively cheap you don't really waste your money... Grow + heaven + Bloom is a good starter pack you can had algamix for a little extra. Topmax I am personally not impressed with but that's my personal opinion.

3. Not sure if you can use your An in there, the ones you mentioned are Voodoo so a root supplement which you use at the begining, say in the second week should be okay..

Sorry no one has replied to you until now. I hope this clarify a bit.

Any longtime BioBizz user have experience in adding calmag? Is it needed?

Im using Light Mix with grow, bloom, algamic and topmax.
Hi Bum, you can add cal-mag to BioBizz no problem. Especially if you use Led.. Start around week 3 I usually get Cal mag Def signs around week 6. Good luck!

Hi @Frankidelics, I am going to try and answer your questions as I ve been using biobizz with autos for a while now.

1.Plagron light mix or biobizz light mix usually gives you about 2 weeks of feed in the soil, after those two weeks it's to you to add what the plants will need.
I personally use Plagron light mix with success.
Mixing with all mix or grow mix is an idea but as I never done it my self I will let someone else comment on this.

2. You can start simple with grow + Bloom. I know there is a thread on a simple schedule using only Fishmix from beginning till end in the biobizz thread, I also recently seen our master canning Hazy grow beast using mostly Fishmix have a search (I am on my phone and can't really copy links here). I use most of the range like Duck Commander does, the products are relatively cheap you don't really waste your money... Grow + heaven + Bloom is a good starter pack you can had algamix for a little extra. Topmax I am personally not impressed with but that's my personal opinion.

3. Not sure if you can use your An in there, the ones you mentioned are Voodoo so a root supplement which you use at the begining, say in the second week should be okay..

Sorry no one has replied to you until now. I hope this clarify a bit.
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply!!!
I'll definitely give it a go when I run out of AN nutes.
Peace!

hi folks,i been using the biobizz range other than leaf coat from I started growing 3ish years.last 2 grows biobizz soil to.
im still a shit grower,so don't feel right giving advice on biobizz schedule,or even if you should waste your money on root juice/heaven/alg a mic etc.im not dissing biobizz its just I have no knowledge of other nutes to compare to,and at times I scratch my head trying to figure out if the 2ml of alg a mic I put in made any difference at all :shrug:
:pighug:

you can germ seed's straight in to allmix soil I've done it loads of times no problem

Great Thred! I am new in the Organic Area first i thought i Growing with Hesi Organic but i dont :( i order to Quick last Year and know i will Grow Organic... This Thresd told me that BioBizz is a Great Orgenic Nutriens an i will Order tomorrow.

I have BioBizz Alga Mic already what i need also Fish Mix and Bloom and that is really enough no Extra Stuff? I Growing in Soil with 20% Coco and 10% Perlite my Plants are already in Week 3-4 and looking Healthy maybe from the alga Mic i dont give other Nutes at this Time... I hope to get a Quick answer because i need to Order tomorrow :)

Ok Cool! Fischmix and Bloom are better than Grow and Bloom???

Back