Bio Bizz Knowledge base

How much of each are you throwing at them in mid/late bloom? Do you just follow the biobizz schedual? I have grow/bloom/algamic/topmax

I Love the FishMix smells good HAHA

I give my Plants Thurstday 2ml FischMix for the First Time, i wait to long my Plants showing Yellow Leafs with Browne signs.. How much Time they need for the Biobizz Nutriens are availeble for the Plants?

Attachments

• Vegi Tag 37 KK und WW (1).jpg
    Vegi Tag 37 KK und WW (1).jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 222
  • Vegi Tag 37 KK und WW (2).jpg
    Vegi Tag 37 KK und WW (2).jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 196
I'm no expert, but since no one answered I will give my point of view.

How much of each are you throwing at them in mid/late bloom? Do you just follow the biobizz schedual? I have grow/bloom/algamic/topmax

It really depends on what soil you are using. Their schedule is an ok guideline I think. You will just have to adjust a little since their schedule is meant for photos. A way to do that could be to reduce a week to 6 days instead of 7. Does it make sense?

In mid/late I would feed them 3/3 grow/bloom and 4/4 in the last couple of weeks using a low/free of nutes soil. Don't stop using grow. That's not how Biobizz works. Maybe reduce it a little, but don't stop using it.

I can't help on the Topmax. I don't use it. The best advice is look at your plants and adjust. That regards all nutes.

AlgaMic, whatever you feel like. It's not a nutrition and I would just follow their schedule more or less.

I Love the FishMix smells good HAHA

I give my Plants Thurstday 2ml FischMix for the First Time, i wait to long my Plants showing Yellow Leafs with Browne signs.. How much Time they need for the Biobizz Nutriens are availeble for the Plants?

You are sick @Andi. I can't make myself to type what I associate the smell with, but hey, whatever makes you happy :rofl:

Some of the nutes are available instantly, but others take 3-5 days to be active. Feed that little girl. She is hungry :cool1:

Do you final flush with biobizz? Flush with topmax/molasses or just water?

I think You just brought up a discussion on religion. There are so many discussions in flush or not. Both with organic nutrients and not. I'm doing a big flush 7 days before harvest and just water from there. If it has an effect? I don't know, really. My first grows I didn't even think about flush. The weed turned out perfect.
There really are some pros and cons in both theories. One for not flushing, is why would You starve your plant when it's really putting on some weight? That's a good one.
The opposite could be, I don't want to smoke/vape nutrients. Well, are You? Some studies show You are not. I found a very interesting thread on another forum. Unfortunately it ended up pretty quick with "my dad can beat Your dad" and I left it.
If you've got a couple of plants running, why not test it Yourself? One gets flushed, the other one doesn't.
Both theories makes sense if you clear your head of "but people tells me they are flushing and I should because otherwise my ash will burn black and so on". I don't have the answer :shrug:

I forgot to mention...I'm doing the same as @sour.b unless I have added non organic nutes late in the grow, then I flush. If not, I'm just letting the plant use the nutrients left in the soil. There should be plenty for a week.

Back