Bio Bizz Knowledge base

I'd cut the bottom out of those and put them in a tray. when your ready to transplant just drop the whole thing in the final pot. just thinking out loud, mmoloch.

Now theres a sensible idea! Why didn't i think of that. It'll be like a big root riot! :)

First I want to thank u all for the suggestions... unfortunately will not be able to start in the final pots, on my first grow started in the final pots and the girls are still in the pots,

Do you mean lost in the pots via Tsunami? Been there done that.

But to get a good jumpstart the final pot is a good place to start them.
It's good to feed with a sprayer. It avoids the Tsunami and by first timing a fill into a measuring cup you know how long it takes to spray your target amount consistantly. It is gentle on the pot and plants as well as accurate.
:Sharing One:

Now theres a sensible idea! Why didn't i think of that. It'll be like a big root riot! :)

well Blue, you're probably still rattled from googling that "penis plug" lol ;D

So bank on upto 3 days germination, upto 3 days for heads up and however long Sweet seeds typically leave the seedlings in the small pots for before transplanting one.

If you have a good idea of when you'll be harvesting the current batch, you can time it around that! :)

I've had an idea but now I do not have lol... final flush of 40 liters tap water 6.5 on day 64 (9 weeks), they do 69 days today lol... 3 of them after the flush begin to grow new pistils and new chalices, are forming fox-tails :foxy: because of that I do not know when I will be able to harvest... I have a auto blue mazar with 61 days (topping and lst), it will take about 30 days... when the 3 plants with fox tails are harvested will have space for the new girls in the final pots.

I'd cut the bottom out of those and put them in a tray. when your ready to transplant just drop the whole thing in the final pot. just thinking out loud, mmoloch.

It seems that you have found the solution to my "problem" :thumbs:

How long can I keep them in this biodegradable pots?

I've had an idea but now I do not have lol... final flush of 40 liters tap water 6.5 on day 64 (9 weeks), they do 69 days today lol... 3 of them after the flush begin to grow new pistils and new chalices, are forming fox-tails :foxy: because of that I do not know when I will be able to harvest... I have a auto blue mazar with 61 days (topping and lst), it will take about 30 days... when the 3 plants with fox tails are harvested will have space for the new girls in the final pots.

It seems that you have found the solution to my "problem" :thumbs:

How long can I keep them in this biodegradable pots?

It is usually at least 10 days from heads up before a seedling will tolerate hotter soil. In that time, hopefully, the tap root is diving. Those short cups slow them down.

Tall styrofoam gives more room to dive and when its replant time dig a hole a little bigger and just slice off the bottom and then up both opposite sides, holding it together place in the hole then just gently pull the halves apart and slide them out. fill the gaps. Water the cup a little before if soils dry to bind it and don't cut deep, just the cup.. No trauma, no stress.
:Sharing One:

Received yesterday my TDS meter (HM AP-1) and after calibrating it did some tests, my tap water is 260 ppm (pH 7.6), in my last grow had some problems, magnesium pH lockout from week 2 using light mix soil (biobizz)... now started my new grow with light mix soil and want to avoid the same problem, I have 8 autoflowers with 3 days in biodegradable pots that will transplant in one week, I think the magnesium pH lockout was caused by my hard water, from what I have read is a common problem when using biobizz soil and hard water.

What can I do to avoid the same problem?... can I mix any product with the light mix soil to avoid the problem?

Tested the mineral water I buy for drinking and seems to be perfect:

. pH 6.6
. ppm 75
. Sio2 (silica) 62 mg/l
. ca2+ (calcium) 1,5 mg/l
. Na+ (sodium) 26 mg/l
. Cl (chloride) 22 mg/l
. HCO (bicarbonates) 49,6 mg/l

This water is good for the girls?... do not have too much sodium/calcium?... can I mix mineral water or rain water with my tap water to lower values to +- 100 ppm?

Hello all,
im planning to use biobizz ferts for the upcoming grow of mine in soil, and i was reading about the benefits of oxygenating water.
my question is: should i oxygenate my water with ferts added? or oxygenate plain water and add ferts just before watering my plants?
peace and happy growing to all

Hello all,
im planning to use biobizz ferts for the upcoming grow of mine in soil, and i was reading about the benefits of oxygenating water.
my question is: should i oxygenate my water with ferts added? or oxygenate plain water and add ferts just before watering my plants?
peace and happy growing to all

oxygenate water for 24 hours add nutes oxygenate some more let settle no air for 1/2 hour before feeding IMO:peace:SJ

I used their free tester few months ago. While browsing through the price of their fertilizer I noticed it was already on sale. It is a bit expensive for me, but I may try it again as an additive. Bottles: 250ML €7 , 500 ML €14 , 1L €24
what do you think whether it is worth the money?

Acti·Vera™, and I was previously known as Product X. Acti·Vera™ is the newest Biobizz product and it’s main ingredient is the plant of aloe vera. Acti·Vera™ is an organic botanical activator that protects the immune system, increases metabolism and enhances nutrient absorbtion.

The beginning
It all started in 2011, during a trip to Curacao, the most popular Caribbean holiday destination. Due to the island’s particular climate, it is not an easy place for the plants to grow but aloe vera is one of the few exceptions as it´s able to grow strong and keep its beauty.

From Plants 2 Plants
Healthy, fresh, clean, anti-bacterial, cleansing, detox, beauty and care come to mind thinking of aloe vera. So we thought: if it does wonders on the skin, why not trying it out with plants? After throughout research trying out any possible combination of ingredients that could work together with the plant extract of the aloe vera, the final product was finally designed and ready to be launched: Acti·Vera™.

The most important difference to other Biobizz products and why Acti·Vera™ is new in the market is that it’s ‘out of a plant, for a plant’. So basically: plants for plants. There are Biobizz products derived from ground, sea and now also from plant material!

Why Acti·Vera™?
Out of a plant, for a plant and pretty from the inside & outside. Acti·Vera™ works from the inside. It makes the inside stronger and works magic on the outside at the same time. And a pretty plant, in this case, also means a healthy plant: you are what you eat. Why use Acti·Vera™on your plants?

• Protects/activates the immune system
  • Germination powers
  • Increases plant metabolism and enhances nutrient absorption
  • Breakdown of sugars
  • 100% Vegan
How to use?
  • Use 5ml per liter water, use with every watering
  • Usable for food crops, plantations, perennials, ornamental plants
  • Usable in the vegetative and flowering phase to stimulate growing and blooming
  • Usable indoors and outdoors
  • Usable as foliar spray

Hey every one

ive a question about soil i want to start my first grow soon and as planning on using biobizz light mix but were i live theres not that many grow stores any there really over priced so i was wondering if you guys had any opinions on a good alternative , any advice would be really appreciated :)

Thanks fog

Back