New Grower Big Willie's Earthbox Auto Grow

Even the runt is coming around
I'm not expecting much from the runt... But at least it looks healthy. The smaller cream cookies was looking sad, droopy, and fading.... I took it out of the tent. Not sure what happens to it but when I tried to pull it from the pot, no roots came out. It's like the roots rotted right off.

I'm not expecting much from the runt... But at least it looks healthy. The smaller cream cookies was looking sad, droopy, and fading.... I took it out of the tent. Not sure what happens to it but when I tried to pull it from the pot, no roots came out. It's like the roots rotted right off.
I suspect a rez that went bad from nutes getting flushed into the rez.
Did water sit in the rez for several days?
Are you keeping the rez filled or do you wait to see it go dry before adding more water?

I suspect a rez that went bad from nutes getting flushed into the rez.
Did water sit in the rez for several days?
Are you keeping the rez filled or do you wait to see it go dry before adding more water?
I have been waiting for it to go dry before filling...

I have been waiting for it to go dry before filling...
Did that one take a longer time than the others to go dry and/or could have nutes got washed into the res?

N
Did that one take a longer time than the others to go dry and/or could have nutes got washed into the res?
It sure... Anything is possible I guess... I am excited to see what I get from the Fastbuds strains. A rhino ryder and a cream cookie are the 2 biggest plants but I am feeling like the Mephisto strains are much more consistent for size from plant to plant.

Tallest plant was looking a little rough.... It's been almost touching the light for a week now. So today I raised the light about a foot. They are using about 3/4 gallon of water per day now. I had to bump up the inline fan speed and install a dehumidifier in the grow room. Humidity levels have been in the 80s and 90s. With the humidifier it went down to 70s. So today I bumped up the inline fan speed. Trying to get down to the 40s or 50s

PXL_20220504_222906258.MP.jpg
PXL_20220504_222909109.MP.jpg

Yeah, you're gonna have to lower the humidity in your lungroom and up the exhaust flow. They are transpiring like crazy.
What's your VPD on average?

Yeah, you're gonna have to lower the humidity in your lungroom and up the exhaust flow. They are transpiring like crazy.
What's your VPD on average?
Current VPD is around .77 and I know I want to be closer to 1-1.1... I have cranked up the dehumidifier and the exhaust fan... So I guess I have 2 options. Run my 2nd dehumidifier or do some defoliation. To be honest... A little defoliation and stunted growth might not be a horrible thing right now... I don't want these plants getting too huge and out of control. The runt is currently being covered up almost completely by one of the sour stompers and the smaller Rhino Ryder. My 2 sour stompers are twice the size as the 2 from the last run in 5 gallon fabric pots. And these earthbox jrs only hold about 3.5-4 gallons of soil.

Back