New Grower Big Willie's Earthbox Auto Grow

So I am not sure if or when my next grow will be. I am going legal. My medical card is in the mail... I'd like to do more grows and have no doubt that I will eventually, but for now... My wife doesn't like me growing in the house since it's technically illegal. If my state ever decides to allow medical patients to grow, or if I can find a place to grow that isn't in my house, I'll be posting more grows soon. Thanks to everyone who came along for the ride.

So I am not sure if or when my next grow will be. I am going legal. My medical card is in the mail... I'd like to do more grows and have no doubt that I will eventually, but for now... My wife doesn't like me growing in the house since it's technically illegal. If my state ever decides to allow medical patients to grow, or if I can find a place to grow that isn't in my house, I'll be posting more grows soon. Thanks to everyone who came along for the ride.
Comeback and let us know what you think of that legal weed

Comeback and let us know what you think of that legal weed
Well I'm back. The legal weed is actually not bad. It's a little dry but it's alright. I am hoping to grow my own again soon. They are talking about letting medical patients grow their own... And my wife and I are about 6 months away from being divorced.

Back