New Grower Big Willie's Earthbox Auto Grow

PXL_20220507_132600914.MP.jpg

With all that glorious growth, you need to pay some attention to air flow to help avoid any mold getting a foot hold. Temp and humidity is important, but proper air flow is just as important.
You might want to add a fan in there. I'd clean up the bottoms and place it there.
Also think about your intake air flow path. I've a dryer hose bringing fresh air to the bottom of the tent on the opposite side as my exhaust.
Looking really great! Make sure ya have your flower nutes in the bank for sure!
Gonna be a LOT of canna!:headbang::headbang:

With all that glorious growth, you need to pay some attention to air flow to help avoid any mold getting a foot hold. Temp and humidity is important, but proper air flow is just as important.
You might want to add a fan in there. I'd clean up the bottoms and place it there.
Also think about your intake air flow path. I've a dryer hose bringing fresh air to the bottom of the tent on the opposite side as my exhaust.
Lol, I just added another fan yesterday and I am planning to clean up the bottoms in a couple of days. I got the flower nutes in there... I may add a little cavern culture in another week or 2.

Lol, I just added another fan yesterday and I am planning to clean up the bottoms in a couple of days. I got the flower nutes in there... I may add a little cavern culture in another week or 2.
Excellent!

So I didn't do a defoliation... I did a full on lollipop session. I hope I didn't do too much. Hopefully this still turns out well. I took the time to clean up the floor of the tent while I had all of the plants out of it.
PXL_20220510_052134488.MP.jpg
l

So I didn't do a defoliation... I did a full on lollipop session. I hope I didn't do too much. Hopefully this still turns out well. I took the time to clean up the floor of the tent while I had all of the plants out of it. View attachment 1457064l
I think they will be fine. Still pretty early in flower.
If ya have some spare scrap lumber, ya might make some platforms to move up the two smaller girls for better light.

Looking GREAT!

I was trying to talk the neighbor into taking the runt.... And yeah, I was thinking how I could raise the shorter plants. I am surprised how much the sour stompers blew up in size! They caught up to and may have actually passed up the double grape. I'll figure something out for at least the smaller rhino rider to give it a boost

I was trying to talk the neighbor into taking the runt.... And yeah, I was thinking how I could raise the shorter plants. I am surprised how much the sour stompers blew up in size! They caught up to and may have actually passed up the double grape. I'll figure something out for at least the smaller rhino rider to give it a boost
I'll bet that Sour Stomper is the green pheno. She should be QUITE nice in an EarthBox.
If you keep up the flower nutes enough for a natural end of life fade, it will be easy to tell for sure what pheno it is. The purple pheno has a beautiful fade, but the green is much bigger.

I have had 2 green phenos already... They seemed very similar. I'm guessing these are the same. They are behaving very similar.... Just bigger in the earthboxes

Back