New Grower Big Willie's Earthbox Auto Grow

I believe the earthbox will help you understand the water requirements during each stage of growth.

The good thing with the earthbox is that you don't need to understand it.
Just look down the tube and fill when dry.

Take care of the feeder roots with topdress.

How's it growing? I've very interested in the results in the Earthbox run. I've run four crops in an Earthbox and now I am creating a second Earthbox with new soil. I'll be able to have a near-perpetual grow.

How's it growing? I've very interested in the results in the Earthbox run. I've run four crops in an Earthbox and now I am creating a second Earthbox with new soil. I'll be able to have a near-perpetual grow.
I have a couple of weeks left on my current grow. Then I can start the earthbox grow. I'm very excited. Most of my problems are watering related so I'm hoping to do much better with the earthbox

I received my last earthboxes delivered to the front porch today. I am now just waiting for the oyster shell flour. Then I can finish mixing up my soil. I'm not sure how much less anger I have on my current grow. I still have a lot of white pistils... But some are starting to turn brown. I'm guessing another 2 weeks...

Looking forward to this grow. Good luck.
So should I grow the 8 indica dominant plants I was planning to grow or should I grow 4-5 sativa dominant plants??? I have Mango Smile on the way, as well as Hubbabubbasmellascope, Sour Orange Diesel Kush, Super Orange Haze and some others already on hand...

Current plan.... If any of you know me, you will know that nothing on my grows is carved in stone until I start popping seeds. But for right now I am thinking about doing 8 plants. 2 Mephisto Double Grape, 2 Mephisto Sour Livers, 2 Fastbuds Cream Cookies, and 2 Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin...

If you're gonna do any top watering along with the top dressing, I would suggest do your top water, let it settle for 30 minutes, then fill through tube. Otherwise you could end up with mud--especially in the jr's. Helps to tube water to runoff for a few seconds to flush out the old water. If the runoff smells rancid, run a good amount of plain water to flush the old stuff out.
Lately I've been making a "tea" from my top dressing and running the water down the tube. I think it works better for autos.

Well I said that I might change the plans and I am... I want a way to compare my current grow to my next grow... As a way of grading my improvements. This grow I have 2 sour stompers and I have quite a few seeds left... So I am officially replacing the sour livers with 2 more sour stompers for the next grow. I will weigh both SS from this grow and record it... Get an overall average per plant. Then the next grow I will have 2 more SS to weigh and get an average per plant.... This isn't clones... I know, but it should give me an idea of how I am improving from grow to grow.

Back