New Grower Big Willie's Earthbox Auto Grow

So that leaves us with
2 sour stompers
2 Double Grape
2 Cream Mandarin
2 Cream Cookies

This is 3 different breeders... I think it's a good mix of strains. And I'm hoping for 2oz per plant. We will see how it goes.

So a coot recipe calls for 1 cup of each per cubic foot of soil.
Oyster shell flour
Neem Seed Meal
Crab Meal
Kelp Meal
Gypsum
And 3 cups Basalt....
I'm growing autos and didn't want to burn anything so I cut this recipe in half for this grow. I'm planning on top dressing around week 4-5 anyway. So I don't need to have enough in here to run the full grow.
PXL_20220310_100204356.MP.jpg

I believe the earthbox will help you understand the water requirements during each stage of growth.

The good thing with the earthbox is that you don't need to understand it.
Just look down the tube and fill when dry.

Take care of the feeder roots with topdress.
I am trying to decide if I want to try lst... Or if I'm just going to let the plants do their thing this grow....

Ok.
I was thinking if you top you will want to lst to keep the rest of the canopy fairly level.
So no worries there

Ok.
I was thinking if you top you will want to lst to keep the rest of the canopy fairly level.
So no worries there
I might lst... Just to try and let some of the lowers come up as tops... And to open up the branches for more air circulation... Like not a ton of lst but just a little bit

Really really want to do some Rhino Ryder. Don't ask me why but I have had these seeds for a while now it's one of those strains that I really want to try. So I'm eliminating a Cream Mandarin and a Double Grape. So we have
2 Sour Stomper
2 Cream Cookies
2 Rhino Ryder
1 Double Grape
1 Cream Mandarin

Ok so I popped seeds a week or so ago. I'll have to figure out what day we are on now but everyone looks happy and healthy except for the cream mandarin. It looks pretty sad. On the left from back to front we have a Rhino Ryder, 2 sour stompers and the cream mandarin. On the right from back to front we have a cream cookie, the other rhino Ryder, then the other cream cookie and last but not least the Double Grape.
PXL_20220414_134206382.MP.jpg
PXL_20220414_134207793.MP.jpg

These girls are growing fast. So far I am very impressed with the earthbox performance. I don't think I have ever had this fast of growth. Now my temps and humidity levels are in the 80's right now.... I have a humidifier running and the largest exhale co2 bag I could find in the tent.... No exhaust fan for now just circulation fans... When they start into flower I'll turn on the exhaust fan with carbon filter...

PXL_20220421_091415545.MP.jpg

Back