New Grower Berry Bomb.... First time Grower... Ever!!

No such thing as too much light lol it's more a temperature issue than lumens from my experiences. Damn man your all in lol throwing down the all the chips lol subbed and watching
Actually, you can have too much light, and that will make the tops of the affected buds white and without any thc. But, if you pay attention, you can avoid that. Bleaching is pretty easy to see, quite obvious when there's a white spot on a leaf or bud. [emoji6] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lol i figured thats why i said ehh lets give it a shot[emoji48] temp is definitely not an issue the reason i added this light is cuz the temp is a little low about 72F since i tooke them outta the tent well i will say thanks for the follow this will be one hell of a ride! And again i am new to this so any pointers are definitely welcomed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I'd leave the water heater to around 75... @Itisi

Actually, you can have too much light, and that will make the tops of the affected buds white and without any thc. But, if you pay attention, you can avoid that. Bleaching is pretty easy to see, quite obvious when there's a white spot on a leaf or bud. [emoji6] [emoji106]

I see... well based off that info is this too much?

Totally awesome! [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji106] [emoji108] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178]

You're inspiring me. I'm getting ready to do something sorta similar, just getting all the fittings, etc. Going to have a single reservoir attached to three buckets, just spraying the roots and then draining the water back into the reservoir. Super excited here!

Especially because the system may turn out to be a fogponics one... [emoji16]

Yes!!! Do it... i will be watching for a journal to follow. [emoji2]

Yea the heaters are automatic to i think 76..

78 and higher, and you can get into trouble...

I see... well based off that info is this too much?

If you don't see signs on bleaching, you're fine. And that would be like white spots on the leaves, or a white top on a bud. You WOULD notice it.

Yes!!! Do it... i will be watching for a journal to follow. [emoji2]

Oh, I post stuff like that on my thread, really. I'll get you a link...

20170227_062919.jpg
20170227_062935.jpg
20170227_062940.jpg
20170227_062945.jpg
20170227_062949.jpg
20170227_063012.jpg
20170227_063018.jpg
20170227_063030.jpg
This one!! HELP PLEASE....

Hello Everyone,
Today I have a bad case of the MONDAZE at work.... So just to lighten me up I thought Id give you all an update on my disfunctional yet beautiful babies!!!:smoking: Yes I do love my plants if you cant tell lol. Well anyways since i last posted. the plants are in the new system looking like they are adjusting just fine. Temp is about 77-81F and water temp is steady 76F. nutrients all the same. some hydroguard,big bud, calmag, and dynagrow grow. I run the Pump for 6 hrs a day to circulate water and the current light cycle is 24/0. plants have hit a bit of a growth spurt which i love but one has an issue i cant seem to figure out!! your help would be greatly appreciated. at this point im hoping its not t goner but i just cant tell... pictures are above. thanks for reading.

Back